Chapter 34 (Pipers POV)

I lay in bunk thinking about this Stella person.

She winked at me.

Why?

I was with Alex.

She had guts, thats for sure. Alex would beat the shit out of her if it came down to it.

She was new. So I'd cut her some slack since she wasn't all aware of what was what here in Litchfield.

But she sure was sexy. Nothing compared to Alex though. Alex was way better and off limits.

She was my girlfriend and I loved her too much to let her go.

Pennsatucky comes walking in to my cube then. Oh boy.

"What do you want?" I ask.

She remains quiet and looks like she's mustering up courage.

"I, uh." She starts. "I never thanked you for getting me out of Psych. Or apologized for trying to kill you."

Im shocked by what she's saying but I remain quiet.

"Obviously being in there taught me something. The lord isn't real. If he was he would have saved me from Psych but he didn't. Im turning over a new leaf, College." Pennsatucky finishes off.

"T-Thanks..." I reply with. Still in shock with this whole confrontation.

She smiles with her new teeth and walks out of my cube.

I sit in awe.

Alex strolls in and plops down next to me.

I fill her in on what happened and even she's shocked.

"Wow. Really?" She asks me.

"I guess we don't have to worry about her anymore." I smile and hug her tightly.

"Well, well, well. Look who we got here?" A eerily familiar voice says.

Me and Alex freeze, but turn to look at who the voice came from.

"S-S-Sylvie?" Alex stutters.

"Awe would you look at this? The two love birds in here together. Hey, Piper was it? How did that punch to the face feel when I found you and Alex in my bed?" Her calmness is frightening.

We may have gotten rid of Pennsatucky, but having Sylvie here was going to cause a hell of a lot more trouble.