Chapter 35 (Alexs POV)

I pace around Pipers little cube in a panic. Sylvie was here. Oh my god.

This meant both Piper and I were in trouble. Piper more than me. Were both fucked though.

"What are we going to do? We have a god damn bullseye on both of us!" I raise my voice in anguish.

Piper remains quiet and still. Her eyes glazed over and she thinks.

I run my hands through my jet black hair in an anger.

Slumping against the wall, I slide down it until Im sitting on the floor.

I lean my head against the wall tiredly. This fucking prison has caused so much drama and stress it would be the death of me.

Piper walks over shyly and sits next to me. She hides in my side and snuggles against me. Her small body seemingly melting into mine.

I smile lightly as sparks course through my body while she takes my hand in hers.

Kissing her forehead, I hear guards call us to our jobs.

We groan at the same time.

Piper stands first, then pulls me up.

She wraps her arms around my waist and squeezes me against her.

I sigh happily. My anger having diminished the second she sat down next to me.

We part ways and I walk towards the laundry room.

I needed to get my job quota done so I could go keep an eye on Pipes.

My job bores me as I get into the usual pattern of the day.

The time flies by as I listen to the usual boring chatter of the Meth heads.

****

Finally, were aloud to leave.

I rush out of the laundry room and to my bunk, anxious to see the woman I love.

Entering, I see it empty.

But theres a note on my bed.

Hello my love,
Its me, Sylvie. As your curious, your little whore doesn't seem to be there huh?

I wonder why... But all I know is, if you wish to ever see her again, come to the janitors closet.

I believe you know where it is, Im guessing you and the hoe bag have probably used it a few times.

But anyways, if you don't show I promise that I'll do more to her than a punch in the face like last time sweet pea.

Don't worry. Once the blonde is out of the picture i'll make up for all the time we've lost ;)

Love, your soul mate Sylvie. <3

Rage floods throughout me. She took Piper.

I run to the closet.

I would beat the shit out of her. Guards threaten me but I run on.

Grasping the cold handle, I throw it open and find Sylvie holding Piper with a wire around her neck.

Pipers eyes are red around the edges. Shes been crying.

I walk in and close the door.

As soon as Im in, someone jumps on me.

The mysterious person lays on top me. Holding me down.

I hear Piper whimper and struggle in Sylvie's grasp.

I flip over and come face to face with my attacker.

The new girl.

Stella.

Stella holds me down and I look in Sylvie's direction.

"Hey baby girl!" Sylvie smirks at me. "Glad you could make it."

Mustering up courage, I spit on her shoe.

Stella pulls me up, we stand and she holds me against the wall.

I struggle and Sylvie continues to tighten the cords around Pipers throat. She gags and throws her head back gasping.

"Stop! Stop! Please!" I beg. I go limp in Stella's arms.

Sylvie's grin grows.

She takes the cord off from around Pipers neck, and uses it to tie around her wrists.

Sylvie throws her on the ground.

She comes toward me. Stella looks in her direction.

Sylvie holds me down and Stella switches spots with her.

I watch her carefully.

Stella walks toward Piper and gets on top of her.

Horror grows in my chest.

Stella was going to rape Piper... And Sylvie was going to make me watch it.