Chapter 41 (Piper's POV)

Stella struts over to me, running a hand through her short hair. I get turned on slightly and breathe in deeply to control my sex driven self. "Hey." I say softly.

"Aye." Says Stella. "They got some fancy job comin' up, you gonna apply?" She says in her sexy Australian accent.

"Whats the job?" I ask curiously. She had already sold me at the word "job". Anything to get away from Luscheck and that dryer I was constantly trying to fix.

"No one knows, I've been asking around but they've been keeping it on the down low." Stella's voice is husky.

"Oh, sure I'll apply." I shrug my shoulders, walking toward the showers. Stella follows behind me, keeping her distance.

"Good luck love, apparently you have to take a test to apply for it. Probably easy questions though, like what color is the sky and how to spell your name. People in this joint will still manage to get them wrong probably." Stella snorts.

I set my towel down on the counter of the sink and pull my tan shirt off, leaving me in my white flannel underneath and my ugly tan pants. I slip off my boots socks and slip on my shower shoes. "Oi, I usually don't tell the girl to strip for me until after the second date." Stella gives a small laugh and stares at me hungrily.

I blush. "I wanted to shower, I thought you'd be mature about it at and at least turn around. Didn't you learn about keeping your eyes on the floor in the middle school locker room?" I joke.

"Don't worry, Im a respectful person. My eyes did wander sometimes but they for the most part stayed glued to the floor." Stella raises her eyebrow. "Lets even out then eh? Lets see if your eyes stay on the floor." Stella grips the bottom of her shirt and pulls it over her head so shes just in her bra.

"Oh my god." I avert my eyes respectfully and ignore the urge to peek. Desire and hunger course through my veins and I clench my fist when I hear her bra hit the floor.

"Don't be shy." Stella laughs. She comes up behind me and her hands snake stealthily up my shirt. Her touch sends chills up my spine I shiver in delight when she pulls my shirt over my head. Then she spins me around and my eyes land on her chest, I gulp and she runs her hands over my bra sensually. My eyes look at all her tattoo's and In amazed with how hot they make her look.

"Piper?" Nicky calls out and bounds into the bathroom.

Stella pulls away before Nicky can see anything and pretends to be fixing her hair. Nicky turns the corner and see's me, then Stella. Her eyes hungrily roam her chest and body. "You looking for some fun?" She bluntly says and raises an eyebrow.

"Nicky!" I chastise her and laugh loudly.

"Don't worry Piper, I'll make sure you get your turn." Nicky smirks.

"NICKY!" I yelp out and feel my face heat up. "SHUT UP!" I put my hands over my face in an embarrassed matter.

Stella snorts and winks at me discreetly when Nicky looks away. I blush and direct my attention to Nicky. "Whats up Nicky?" I ask her.

"I need your clothes." Nicky says matter of factly. She wears a blue paper pair of pants and shirt.

"W-what?" I ask her confused.

"Bed bug outbreak, give me your shirt and pants Piper before you get bit." Nicky holds her hand out.

I yelp and jump out of my pants and throw them at her. I stand in my underwear and bra, feeling exposed. Nicky catches the clothing and throws at me a pair of blue clothing like hers. "Theres your new outfit for now." Then she struts out,

I gulp and check myself for bug bites, I get all scratchy thinking about it. "Don't worry love, there are no bug bites from what I can see back here." Stella finally pipes up.

I spin around and try to cover myself. I throw my blue outfit at her and she laughs then holds up her hands in an innocent matter, then turns around. I strip myself of my underwear and bra and then jump into the shower before she turns back around. My mind wanders to the little moment we shared and I instantly become hot and bothered again. Fuck.

****

"This is bullshit." Alex sits at the table with her tray. She wears a black garbage bag with holes cut out for her arms and legs.

"Its kinda hot." I admit and then immediately giggle at her disgruntled look.

She eats her oranges as usual and shakes her head. "These bastards cant even get us clothing. I bet Pornstache is in a janitors closet jerking off as we speak." Alex rolls her eyes. "The little thing is getting more action then ever since half of these inmates are walking around in their underwear."

"I'll give you my shirt if you want?" I offer her nicely.

"Never mind that Piper, I'll just steal your pants when I take them off you later." Alex waves a hand dismissively and my face heats up.

"Hello ladies." Stella sits next to Alex on the bench across from me. Then Nicky sits down followed by Morello, Red, Yoga Jones and Sister Jane.

"Hey guys." I say politely and sip my water.

They all greet me and just talk about random things. Stella and I sneak glances at each other a view times as we eat, but for the most part me and Alex talk about small things.

"Guys! The test for that mystery job is in a few days. Are any of you guys applying?" Yoga Jones asks.

"Oh please, everyones applying. The pay is increased by a few cents so its like a goldmine for most people." Nicky laughs.

"True, but its probably a hard job. Like cleaning the toilets with your toothbrushes or something." Morello says lowly. Ever since she got thrown off driving the van shes been pretty down.

"Anyways," I try and change the subject before she starts crying again. "how did bed bugs even get in here in the first place?" I ask confused.

"Word is that two of the guards are sleeping together and that when one of them did there laundry here they spread." Red says in her thick Russian accent.

"Boy oh boy, wonder how long it will take for them to get rid of the problem." Sister Jane rolls her eyes and stabs her spork into her slosh of food. "Its like we aren't even people anymore. First we have to eat this crap and now we can't even wear our clothing."

"Lets create a petition." I say loudly. Everyone goes silent and narrows their eyes at me, waiting for me to continue. What did I get myself into now?