Chapter 11 (Alexs POV)

Ugh. Work is today. Back in the laundry room with the Meth heads.

But I refuse to do anything to any of the and avoid the SHU as best as I possibly can.

I slowly slip into the shower before I head down. Haven't seen a lot of Piper lately. Strange. We fell asleep together but when I woke up, she wasn't there.

But she's making progress. So if she needs space, then fine. As long as she's okay.

Throwing on my clothes, I silently walk to the laundry room. And to my surprise, no Meth heads yet.

Wow. I chose to take advantage of the situation and get as much work done as I can before they get there.

And just as Im about done, The washing machine Myra breaks down.

"God Dammit!" I yell in frustration. I knew the day was going to good so far.

I tell one of the guards and he says he'll call for electric to come down and look at it. But me being the stubborn ass I am, I look at it before they get here.

No success though. Just a zap and me almost falling out of the dryer from the sudden spark. I step out just as Nicky and Piper walk in.

I immediately grin.

"Hello ma'am, hear ya got a broken appliance that needs fixing." Nicky winks and holds the waist part of the clipped tool belt she has on right now.

I decide to play along.

"Oh, well my husband's out right now and he has the checkbook. I hope theirs some way I can repay you." I say in a damsel in distress voice, holding a sheet near me around my waist like a skirt.

"Well, I have been feeling a little tense lately. Maybe if I stick my dick in your mouth, it will help me relax." Nicky grins and wiggles her eyebrows at me.

Piper shuffles uncomfortably and lets out a little chuckle.

"Oh God, no thanks." I laugh.

Nicky looks at me with sarcasm on her face.

"What? How about... Wrench in your twat?" I snort after Nicky says it.

I just realized that a little while ago, Piper had gone off to check out Myra.

"Well, the broken one is over there and her name is Myra. So you can stick your wrench in her twat." Me and Nicky both start laughing hysterically.

Nicky and I walk off to where Piper is trying to figure out the wires and is using a manual.

Just then, Piper jumps back when a spark zaps her. I chuckle. "I look pathetic. Im aware." Piper sighs. (A/N Just for you Ivykissedagirl 😂)

Nicky goes and walks around, silently brushing off laughing fits that threaten to burst out.

I head back to my laundry I have to finish. I catch a couple of glimpses of Piper and see that she has no idea what she's doing.

"Hey, remember that time you fixed our toaster with a glue gun?" I ask looking her way.

She pauses as a smile reaches her face. Piper hasn't smiled in days. God how I missed it.

I avoid asking her about how she is, because I know it angers her having to be worried about.

But she'll have to deal with it.

Cause she is ALL that I worry about.

After Nicky returns fully composed, she takes over for Piper since she hasn't made any progress.

Nicky has Myra up and running in a couple minutes. And Piper stares in shock. Gaping at the now running dryer.

"How... How did you do that?" Piper stares amazed.

Nicky just looks at Piper and says she connected 2 wires together and it started running.

Piper starts to mutter about how she hadn't thought to try that.

As our hours end, we all go back to our separate cubes. But after Nicky reaches her cube, I make a beeline straight for Pipers.

Longing for her touch. But just as I reach the entrance, I'm almost knocked over by Piper.

And it takes me a moment to realize she has her lips fitted to mine.

I kiss back, and just as I go to deepen it, Mr. Healy walks past us. His face contorted in rage.

A guard walks close behind him.

"Chapman. Vause." Is all he says. His face red from the rage radiating off him.

"That looks like attempted rape to me. How dare you insult the other inmates like that." He is shaking in rage.

"Take them to SHU." Is all he says.

"But we didn't do anything!" I argue.

"Shut it Vause!" Healy yells.

Piper is in such shock, she is dead silent.

The guards grab Pipers arms and drag her to SHU.

Then, they come back and grab me. Were put into different vans since they think were dangerous to each other.

She manages to turn around and look at me before I'm shoved I'm the van.

And all I see is fear.

I love you. She mouthes.

And before I have the chance to mouth it back I'm shoved into the van as well as she is, and the van she was put in drives off.

**A/N**

Interesting and a cliff hanger huh? Aren't I just a little devil in disguise?
Mwahahahahaha.😈 Mean Mr. Healy too. Old bastard👴. Keep your eyes open for the next chapter. I'll have it up soon☺.

~ Gabriellez💁