Chapter 3 (Pipers POV)

I stand there watching her walk away. And I finally make my choice.

"I want you, Alex!" I see her immediately stop and it seems as if time stands still.

Alex slowly turns around and just simply looks at me. And all I see in her eyes is one emotion.

Love.

And I'm pretty sure I share the them same in my eyes.

In 3 short strides, Alex is right in front of me, closing the distance between us.

And her lips crash into mine.

The kiss is full of many emotions. Love, passion, hunger and eagerness. We kiss so hard that my lips hurt.

Alex pushes me into the trunk of the tree and after a couple more minutes of kissing, we finally break apart for air.

Alex stares into my eyes and give me 1, 2 and 3 short more kisses. Then she breaks away and adjusts her glasses.

No words can be said to express what I feel towards her. So all I say is,

"I love you Alex Vause."

I take her hand into mine. Amazed at how well it molds into hers.

"I love you too, Piper Chapman." She smiles and I feel my heart skip a beat.

We walk hand in hand back inside the prison. We reach my bunk and since Bennett is on rounds we lay together since he wont say anything.

"I love when you be my little spoon Pipes." Alex says softly and she kisses my neck.

I smile and turn around. I look into her eyes and kiss her slow and passionately.

Then pull away and it seems like her eyes see straight down into my soul.

I just curl up in a ball against her warm body.

And at that moment I can ask for nothing more. Because all I want is here, on this bunk with me.

I close my eyes and feel her kiss the top of my head.

Then I drift to sleep listening to the beat of her heart and thinking about how she stole mine.

**A/N**
Sorry for the short chapter! Writers block! But this scene was so cute I just had to get it in there.

I'll try for a longer part for the next chapter! Keep reading my little spoons!😈

What? To much? Idk.

Im the writer, I get to have my fandom moments.

Should that be my little ending saying in each authors note? Comment if you say yes or no. Keep reading!

~ Gabrielle💁

READ
•••••••
VOTE
•••••••
FAVORITE