Chapter 37 (Stella's POV)

(Ooooo! Didn't expect that POV eh?)

My mind processes all that just happened. I literally just got here and I was already causing trouble?

Both the Chapman and Vause inmates rise and the blonde one helps me up.

I thank her as we walk out of the janitors closet and off toward the cubes.

All of us go in my cube, I collapse onto my hard as a board bed and the other two girls sit on the bed across from me.

Vause opens her mouth a few times, but then quickly closes it.

"We need a story." Chapman rushes out.

Both Vause and I nod in agreement.

"We can say that Stella was forced into this because she was threatened?" The blonde asks timidly.

I give both of them a look.

"How? We have nothing I could have been threatened with." I say monotone.

Blondie's eyes go wide.

"Yes- Yes we do!" She says suddenly excited.

"Uh- Pipes... What do you mean?" Vause speaks up for the first time since we arrived in my cube.

Chapman grabs both mine and Vauses hands, leading us to where she claims to have something to help us.

We end up in the library.

"Pipes why are we here?" The raven haired women asks.

She doesn't respond, only grabbing a book called Wonderstruck and flipping through the pages furiously.

I give Vause a look, silently praying that the blonde isn't mental.

"Aha!" She exclaims.

I peer in her direction, only to find her pulling a shank type thing from the book.

"Is that a-" I start.

"Its a jolly rancher shank!" Chapman says happily. "Now we just place it in her bunk before the guards search through it!"

"Pipes your a genius!" The raven haired beauty exclaims.

Vause gives Chapman a quick peck on the lips and jealously prickles in me.

Blondie gives me a strange look but then I look away, avoiding eye contact.

We hurry to Sylvie's bunk and let Chapman place it in her bunk somewhere.

Finally when its in place we hurry out, going to plan out our story.

As soon as our little story is in place we all have lopsided grins on our faces, thankful we'd all be clear.

Bennett as promised gets our story from us at a later time, listening carefully.

We recite it back just as we had in front of one and another earlier.

We were safe.

No max, no Psych.

Safe.

Pale blue eyes meet mine and she gives me a wide smile. I return it as well, her smile was so beautiful.

She pulls me into a hug, her warm arms embracing me.

I wrap my arms around her waist and she hides her face in the crook of my neck.

After a few seconds she pulls away, her pale blue eyes meeting mine. All we do is stare.

I lean in slowly, my eyes locked onto her lips.

"Pipes! Lunch is soon!" Vause calls out from somewhere close.

Chapman jumps back from me, her cheeks red and she brushes a piece of her hair behind her ear.

She walks off in the direction of her Vause and I stand pondering my actions.

I had to lay off Chapman before I could get myself into even more trouble.

But the question was, could I bring myself to actually distance myself from her?