☔︎ He's Fucking Ugly ☔︎

LORELAI CAMPBELL

LORELAI CAMPBELL

"Ares, I've been saying this shit since day one,"

Stop fucking talking.

",Leave. Me. Alone."

These aren't the same words that were encased in my mind. Stop talking.

"I don't want shit to do with you and your friends."

I don't want shit to do with your friends, I'll take your bullshit.

I just wish sometimes my mind were like the android. I say whats on my mind, not lies. I hate speaking for this reason, I always say irrelevant shit that has nothing to do with the situation at hand. Raeni says I say what is at the back of my mind. I don't like the back of my mind.

When Jade pulls up in her car I take no time in getting inside.

"What hap--"

"Drive." I cut her off and she drives off. I don't look back neither do I talk to Jade. I get out of her car as soon as she drops me off and I walk into my office. I heavily distract myself with work. A body passes my office and I know those orange pants from anywhere.

Raeni.

"Lorelai, it's like eleven at night, I thought you'd be with Mr Russo?" She smirks. I carry on with my work having done enough talking for the whole day.

She sighed and sat down in the chair opposite me. She reached her hand out to stop me but I shake her hand off and continue working.

"Lory, what happened?" Her caring voice carried through the air like a feather.

"Nothing." I mutter and stand up with the designs in my hand. I walk over to the printer and press buttons to make fifty two copies of the same paper.

"Lory, whatever happened...it's ok-"

"Rae, shut the fuck up. It's not okay. I ruined the only good thing in my life and it is my fault because I talk to damn much. You should stop trying to make me feel better about myself when I'm in the wrong." I snapped. She was trying to tell me that it'll all work out. It won't. I should just forget Ares ever happened.

I'm fucking dead to him.

"I was just trying to be a good friend." She whispers.

"Well, go be Ares' friend, he has alot of those."

"Ares has alot of friends?"

"That's what I just said." I snatch the papers when they're done and pack them neatly into my file. "TG meeting tomorrow at five o'clock, keep this."

She takes the file and nods her head. "What are you going to do?"

I just frown and she flutters her eyes closed before opening them.