☀︎︎ He Hurt Her ☀︎︎

LORELAI CAMPBELL

LORELAI CAMPBELL

We were sitting on the plastic covered couch. He was at one end and I was at the other. He was massaging my feet with his warm hands. He insisted on massaging them as an apology because he doesn't think I've fully forgiven him.

I was sitting here, picking at my new nails. I'm absolutely in love with them. I think this new length is going to be my favourite length from now on.

"How many tattoos did you say you have?" He asked while he pressed the pad of his thumb deeply in my foot. It felt amazing, the way he softly stroked my feet while firmly pressing on it. I almost forgot his question.

"Thirty seven."

"How'd you fit that many on your body?"

I'm glad he wasn't asking why I have so many. I'm not ready to talk about anything to him. He's lucky I'm still here. I would be with Raeni or by myself in my apartment, eating crisps and watching television.

"I've had tattoos since I was seventeen. Some of them are really small and others are really large." I start to fiddle with his pants.

"Which ones your favourite?" He whispered and if only he knew that out of the thirty seven I had, thirty of them were from my past. The other seven were mine and how I felt.

"Queen Of Hearts." I mumbled and slowly pulled down the strap to my dress. I sat up and leaned forward. He visibly gulped and his eyes darkened in lust.

It's so easy to make him nervous and it's funny. I smirk and point at the tattoos sitting on my left breast. I hold my dress up with my hand pressing firmly against my breast. He looked at my hand and looked at my tattoo. A shiver exploded in my body and I was hoping he couldn't see the goosebumps on my skin.

"It's nice." He choked out and looked down at my feet and continued to massage them.

"I have another one, if you want to see it." I teased.

"Okay." His eyes snapped up to mine.

"It's my name." I said and trailed a finger to my inner thigh and tapped it once. I leaned in and fixed my gaze on his lips. "Right here. You're going to have to take my dress off to see it."

I didn't think he'd do it. His hand slowly bunched up my dress. It was mid thigh when my phone went off. We ignored it and he brushed his hand softly against my many tattoos on my legs. His gaze flickered down and he brushed across my name.

"You have a lovely name." He whispered and suddenly the world went quiet as he brushed his thumb against me. My lace underwear doing close to nothing to deflect his heat. "Lovely, lovely name."