☀︎︎ Because I Don't Want To ☀︎︎

ARES RUSSO

ARES RUSSO

We are now laying in the bed, naked and entangled. Okay maybe not entangled but she did let me have my leg on hers. We have been silently looking at each other, smiling every now and then.

"Will you tell me why you have so many tattoos?" I ask to break the silence and feed my curious side.

"Every tattoo has a meaning. Whether it be a person or an achievement, it all has meanings."

"This one?" I trace the one of a woman playing golf.

"I attended my first business conference at nineteen and it was all rich white men playing golf." She chuckled a bit and it sent my heart skipping.

"Why is it a woman then?"

"To have a little bit of feminism on me."

"This one." I couldn't trace it, it was so big. It was the snake slothering and going to eat the apple. The qoute at the bottom of the image makes me want to hear the story.

"It should say, 'I got the devil into dancing' but they messed it up."

"You are hot as fuck." I blurt out and she grins a little.

"Thanks, I've been told."

We both laugh a little under our breaths. My alarm clock finally rings and I twist my body to switch it off. I grin at Lorelai and she rolls her eyes.

"Come on, or we'll be late." I urge her to hurry up.

I know everyone is asleep and their rooms are down the hall so they won't hear us. We want to have sex at sunrise. As in, I'm either eating her out or buried deep in her while the sun is rising. I came up with it myself.

"I'm tired, I want my sleep." She murmurs against her arm before sitting up. I wrap the blanket behind me and walk to her side of the bed. She stands up and I open my arms wide enough her to hug me back before I wrap us in a blanket burrito.

Again, this type of hug where her arms aren't around my neck make me uncomfortable. That feeling goes away as soon as I feel something pinch my ass. Judging by the semi massive grin and deep dimples on Lorelais face, she's the culprit.

"No, your hands..." I take them and put them around my neck, "here."

She just keeps the grin on and her dimples deepen. I quickly lodge my tongue in one of them and she swats my face away.

"Ew." She fake gags and wipes her cheek down.

"That was ew?" I raise my eyebrow and walk with my back towards the door.