Raeni And Stefano - Lingerie Moment

RAENI THOMAS

RAENI THOMAS

We're just friends, there's nothing weird about it. He'll tell me I look good and we'll go back to normal.

I smooth my hands over the lace material that fits snug against my body. I turn my body and view the back of it. I don't want to say it but Lory is right. This makes me feel so sexy and sensual. I haven't even put on the knee socks and I want to eat myself up.

I look and feel amazing in this. I might just make it my pajama so that whenever I wake up, the first thing I see is this sexy Raeni.

I never ever felt sexy before. While Derek was here, I was sexy for him but now I get to be sexy for me. And I love feeling sexy for myself. It's exhilarating.

Now Lory wants me to be sexy for Stefano. Which brings me to my dilemma. I don't want to make things awkward. I don't want to lose my best friend because he doesn't want me prancing around lingeries.

Maybe he'll think I look atrocious and laugh at me.

Stefano wouldn't do that, I'm sure of it. He's a gentleman. A kind spirited man.

Before I have any more seconds about this, I open the door. I walk infront of him and stand with my hands to my side. I feel a bit awkward when he gulps down super hard and starts fidgeting on the bed.

I smile at him and push down the worry. He's just a friend.

"Look what I bought today." I bring my braids to the front and show him the back. A small groan ignites shivers through my body.

I've heard that groan before. It was on the first night we slept on the same bed. That groan makes me feel hot, bothered and wanting more.

I turn back around and sweep my braids off my shoulder. I use two strands on the side to tie it to the back.

"What do you think? Lory also got a matching piece but hers is red." I take a break and fiddle with the drawstrings that I didn't tie down. "Lory suggested buying these together because I've never owned a lingerie piece before. I even struggled to put it on because I didn't know what limb fits in which hole— "

"Raeni." Stefano had a small smirk playing on his lips and I know what it said. 'You're rambling.'

I ramble when I'm nervous, a normal human quality.

"Come here." He sits up straight and I walk to him. I stand in between his legs, he gestures for me to turn around and I do.

When I turn around, I feel his every shallow breath on my bare back. His every touch as he takes the drawstrings out of my grasp and ties them together. He sweeps my braids ever so slightly. When he's done tying it, his hands rest on my hips. His touch lighting up my body with a fire I know too well.