☀︎︎ Elizabeth And Frank Campbell ☀︎︎

LORELAI CAMPBELL

LORELAI CAMPBELL

I held my ponytail with my hand while looking for my hair tie.

Everyone came back and headed to bed when they gave us the report back. They found about fifteen weapons that they could use, which isn't bad but it isn't good.

I found my hair tie and tied my hair with it. Ares came out of the bathroom, steam rolling off his body, heating mine up. I drop my hands onto my lap and look at him as he walks around, dressing up. He put on a tight black t-shirt and black cargo pants. He bought me similar ones, which I'm wearing, and another black t-shirt. I tied it up a little at the back to make it cropped.

Ever since our little sex after-talk, we're different. Or I'm different. I'm more open with him because he doesn't rush me into it. He talked about how he would ask my parents for my hand in marriage, and that no matter what they say, he'll marry me. I'm pretty sure if they were living, they would've said yes.

Ares would've gone all out and gotten roses and champagne bottles. He would've wooed them and I. All just to have my surname. Four months ago, if you had told me that the same man who begged me to go to an arts festival would want my hand in marriage and my surname, I would tell you you're lying and he didn't last. But Ares stuck by me no matter what I did or said.

Well, now he's going to meet my parents.

I'm not scared, I'm...hesitating because I haven't visited their tombstone in years. I haven't wanted to because feeling pity isn't on my agenda.

Well, now it's going to happen.

"Are you ready?" He asked and held out his hand for me to take. I stood up by myself and he pursed his lips before shoving his hand in his pocket.

"My lipgloss." I remember and take it to put it on my lips and in my pocket.

"I have the backpack, you're going to keep watch."

"Great, do we have any on us?"

"I have two handguns and there are three other ones that you can choose from. I've loaded your knives in the bag because I know you prefer them."

I don't blush. I really don't blush but this very moment, for some twisted reason, made me blush. He knew my favourite device of murder. I don't know what's cuter than that.

"Okay, we're ready." I nod.

"Always ready."

We snuck out together. He always put me infront of him, like that would help but if it helps him sleep at night. We stole the keys to a van that the security guard had, we drove that to his father's warehouse. I was surprised he remembered where it was but the again, I still remember my parents grave yard after not visiting for years.