☀︎︎ A Question For A Question ☀︎︎

ARES RUSSO

ARES RUSSO

She was a vixen wearing a crimson red, silk nightgown and telling me not to touch her. I couldn't do it. So to spare me the lashing and her the uncomfortable feeling, I slept on the floor.

Not that I couldn't control myself because I can but I didn't trust myself. I didn't trust that I'd hold on long enough to sleep and wake up the next morning.

After my bathroom trip, I went back to the room and found the bed empty. I called out her name and felt her hands touch my waist. I look behind me and lean my head up slightly to kiss her forehead.

"What are you doing?" Her voice laced in irritation.

"Sleeping." Wasn't it obvious?

She tells me that I should sleep on the bed. I lay my truth out and she doesn't say anything back. She slips into the bed and tells me to sleep on the bed as well.

"Lorelai, you are a goddess and I can't trust myself." I want to say and shout it out so she can understand what I'm trying to say but I keep it to myself and sleep on the bed.

I can feel her body tense. She's waiting for me to touch her so I don't. I know she's extremely uncomfortable with me sleeping in her bed.

I fall asleep to the soft breathes of Lorelai sleeping.

☠︎︎❦︎✞︎᯾☕︎᯾✞︎❦︎☠︎︎

A soft beat resonates in my ear and awakens me nicely. I slide my face on soft silk material and I smell lavender and vanilla. Hair splayed out on my head and tickling my nose. I snuggled deeper onto the silk material and swat away the hair. My hand lands on something soft and round. I squeeze it slightly and squeeze it again with leaked interest.

"My breasts aren't stress balls."

"Sorry." I let go of it and roll over. I land on my back and open my eyes. The cieling is so white.

"You sleep like a rock." She mutters and I smile while doing a breathy chuckle. I look back at her and she is still sleeping in the same position.

I shift my body so that I'm laying on my side and prop my head on my hand. My forearm resting on the pillow. I take my free hand and run it through her slightly curled hair. I play with the ends of it and I can feel her stare.

It was like nothing and everything. Her eyes dart scross my features as if it were the first time she's actually seen me. I can imagine the mess of my hair but I don't mind it.