☀︎︎ I Can't Believe You're Moving Out ☀︎︎

ARES RUSSO

ARES RUSSO

"Lorelai." She wasn't here. She was mad at me. I had disappointed her.

"What happened?" She turned to grab a glass of water from the stand next to her and I drank from the glass.

"I think I crashed." I shrug and feel a piercing pain in my lower right part of my abdomen.

She nods her head and places the glass down. The door opens so suddenly and the one person I didn't think to face was here. My father.

"So you thought being in an accident would put you out of your misery?" He chuckled while walking towards my bed slowly.

I sighed and tried to twist my body to face him but Lorelai stopped me.

"So this is her? The woman you'd throw away your legacy for?" He bellowed in anger and I understood where he was coming from. "I will not have you throw away my hard work and my father's hard work for a measly slut in a skirt."

"Thank your Lord I'm not wearing a skirt." Her voice was low and calculated. Her gaze never shifted from his. He finally looked up at her and laughed.

"Or what?" He continued laughing and I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

I was getting frustrated with him. He thought he could come and threaten me into what he wants. Lorelai hasn't stopped staring at him. She finally let's a tiny smirk slip through her mask.

"Or I will burn your legacy to the ground. I'll take over everything and leave you with nothing, no money and no power. And trust me, Russo, I can make that happen with just a bat of my eyelashes."

My eyes widened at her and so did my dad's. Something about what she said made me scared that she'd actually do it.

"You're a woman-- " He began to scoff.

"Yet I have bigger balls than you." She furrowed her eyebrows and tilted her head to the side.

"Ares." He turned to address me and I looked at him. "Keep-- "

"I'm not going to treat my girlfriend like you do with your wife. Lorelai is her own woman, she will do what she wants whenever she wants and I'll support her either way. And as for your legacy, I'm sorry but I'm going to have to put you down." I finally let it slip and there are many things to cover over but we are first going to focus on me asking my dad to step down.

"You can't do that."

"Grandpa signed everything in my name. I'm old enough and I don't need you anymore."