NEW ANNOUNCEMENT

I am so happy and pleased to announce the release of the second book in the betrayal series.

This book will belong to Raeni and Stefano and will be told from their point of view, which will be exciting because you'll uncover things about people that you never knew.

I am so happy for this book and I already have so many secrets to tell you but shhh...the walls have ears.

Description will be out two days from now!

Have a nice day,
Ria <3

Three disappointing days later...

Description:

"Stefano..." I open my eyes and awaken from the lust. My hand is still on his erection. I'm about to protest to how wrong this is. How friends don't do this to each other.

"Please...just- fuck it."

He placed his lips on mine.

᯽᯽᯽

She was someone else's when they met. He never thought he'd be so attracted to a being before, he almost lost his mind when he saw her. Her smiles, her laugh, her hair, her positive outlook on life was the perfect thing he needed to pull himself out of the darkness. The dark hole he had created for himself that no one knew about. He had a troubled past that was hidden between the fine lines of his kindness.

He needed and wanted her but...she was someone else's.
.
.
.
He was someone out of reach yet always so close. Her life was spent small, in the shadows of her own darkness. He had this sense of mystery that she couldn't refrain from solving. She wanted to know more about him, more about why she was so attracted to this being. She was spending time lighting other people's worlds that she forgot to brighten her own light, until he showed her how to do that. She's never had a male friend but they were never just friends.

She could never really trust anyone but with him, it was her world in his hands.

❦︎᯽❦︎᯽

All Rights Reserved 2022Ⓒsyriacax