☔︎ Mama? ☔︎

LORELAI CAMPBELL

LORELAI CAMPBELL

He tried to hit me but I grabbed the sliver platter full of decorations and used it as defence. I swung it across his head, hitting the side of his face.

He fainted onto the floor with a thud. I wasted no time in running towards Ares. He was doing our art and our mark on the body of the Mayor. A Mayor who was involved in human trafficking and child pornography.

"Baby, I have to get Paris." I say as my eyes glance over the body for a quick second.

White blood-stained roses with thorns, gets them everytime.

"Go, I'll meet you at home in an hour." He kisses me before I turn around and call Nyx.

"Yes, ma'am?" Her robotic voice answered. I still have to work on her voice so she sounds more human like.

"House, one hour." I tell her and she nods her head before going back to scan the computer.

I'm very proud of my android. I'm glad she's here, helping us.

I run out of the room and take the first window. I hook my grapple to the top windowsill and make sure it's sturdy.

I stand onto the windowsill and look down at the ground. I jump down the five story building and land down by the alley way. I run towards the SUV, where Dom is, while removing my work clothes.

The door opens and Dom hands me my cellphone almost immediately.

"Hello?" I answer into the phone while changing my bloody boots.

"Hello Ms Campbell. It's Bridget." The babysitter I hired to look after Paris for us when we have work.

"What happened?" I asked with my panic spiked up.

"Paris started crying and screaming for his mom and he won't let any of us touch him."

"Any of us?"

"I have my boyfriend here and a couple of his friends."

She knows Paris doesn't do well with people and he will make a scene. She's starting to get reckless now and I'm losing my patience. I only handed him over to her because she works as an intern at Ares' company so he trusts her.

"I'm on my way." She knows I'm livid and mad.

I hope she isn't having a party. Paris hates those.

Dom gets my anger and speeds through the road all the way to her house. "How is he?"

"She's fucking irritating me and thinking that she can do just about anything with him." I let my hair lose and wipe a few spots of blood off my face.