☀︎︎ Friendzone ☀︎︎

ARES RUSSO

ARES RUSSO

"How long have you been back?" I ask her and she stands up from her desk to pack away a few files.

"Not long." She mutters. I nod my head and watch her walk around with papers.

She called me here without reason and I've been sitting for the past five minutes, watching her walk up and down. I've had to readjust my pants two times already. Her hips sway so seductively when she walks and I know it's not to impress anyone. It looks natural.

I haven't seen her in a week. She went away for some business trip.

"How is it with Wendy?" She asks while sorting papers into drawers.

Wendy.

"I arranged a date with her, this Saturday." I lean forward on her desk. She drops papers on her desk and leans forward to me.

"What are you doing together?" She glanced at my lips. She looked back at my eyes and licked her lower lip before bitting down on it.

"Coffee date."

"Nice." She whispered.

We sat in another course of silence. I wasn't sure of her mood. I didn't know what could set her off.

"Do you like her?" She asked while stamping the papers infront of her.

"Why are you asking?" I lean forward smirking. She looked up at me with her eyes lighting up.

"Just trying to be a friend." She smiled back and carried on with her work.

It's nice being her friend. It would be even better if I could go back on my word. I don't want to be her friend anymore. Wendy is a nice girl, she's really fun but I keep comparing her to Lorelai and that isn't fair on her... or Lorelai.

"Friends... a good friend." I nod and lean back on the chair I'm sitting on. I fiddle with my fingers and glance at her from time to time to see how far with work she is.

"Stop looking at me like that." I hadn't notice that I was staring at her. She looked at me through her lashes and once again I had to adjust my pants. I tried to make it discreet but I think she noticed.

What I would do to re-live that night all over again. Having her naked body which was covered in tattoos. Having the gorgeous Lorelai laying under me while I-

"Like what?"

"Like you would bend me over this desk," she stands up and leans forward. Her breasts peaking out of her shirt and I tried my absolute best to not look or stare. "You can look, Ares. It isn't anything you haven't seen."

She walked away and switched the printer on. She placed papers in the mouth of the printer and pressed a few buttons to make the papers get swallowed into it.