☔︎ Its Not My Fucking Child ☔︎

LORELAI CAMPBELL

LORELAI CAMPBELL

It was a small feint whisper of promise and I was off. I sped through the halls with Dom and we climbed into the van. I immediately strapped myself while Stefano looked at me in shock.

"Ares told us she was suppose to stay." He scolded at Dom but he just shrugged and drove us out.

"Do I look like his little pet to you?" I loaded the riffle in my hand and glared at him.

"Well, he's technically our boss—"

"I have no more fucks to give. He's your boss, not mine." I cut him off and that's when Dom slows down the car. I grab the computer infront of them and get the plan viewing off the building they are in. The security cameras show Luigi, the father, the abusive bitch and the crying bitch. I forgot their names.

"All of them are here, including the pregnant bitch."

"Jessica?" Dom asked and grabbed the computer from me. I open the SUV door and turn back to them.

"I'll be outside. Go in and stall while I find a place to shoot from. Whatever happens, do not shoot until I do."

"If they shoot us?" Stefano asked.

"I'll shoot them."

"You're going to protect us?" Dom asked with a mischievous grin.

"No, I'm protecting Ares."

I got out of the vehicle and trotted on my heels around the building. I stopped to take them off and looped them around my shoulders. The heel hit one of my piercings and I cringed instantly. I forgot about those. I carried on my trek while stopping occasionally to see if I'm in the right spot.

I heard muffled conversation and they got more audible the closer I got. I hunched down onto my toes and slid a window up. I brushed a few hairs out of my face while I set up the rifle.

My finger flicks the eye piece up, I close one eye and look through with the other one. Four people. One abuser and one look alike, Dom and Stefano.

Luigi keeps talking with this bright smile on his face while everyone else is glaring. Even the abuser herself. The bitch is standing in the way of me and Luigi and it's pissing me off. Can she just let me have this shot?

I alternate my gaze from her to her stomach, a very big bump at that. I try to strain my ears to their conversation but I only hear bits and pieces.

"Did you hear that?" Doms animated voice shouts. If Raeni weren't so smitten about Stefano, I'd think she were a perfect match for Dom.