1.

Deku

When i heard my alarm going off i already regretted waking up. I wake up get down, cook breakfast, my dad walkes in, he beats the shit outta me, i do the dishes and get ready. It's a miracle that im still alive.

Today was the same again. he hit me with a half broken beer bottle said say the same again "useless child! Die already." those were the last words he said. I know I know, but somehow I just cant. There's still one person i want to confess my feelings before i die. Kacchan. But he will never love me anyways.

I went up and took a shower, after this the clock told me that i only have 15 min left before school starts. Fuck.
I quickly changed into my uniform and grabbed my razor blade and put it in my pocket. I looked at the clock, i have 10 min. When i almost got out my dad said "I'm going on a fucking trip with my boss for a month, so don't fucking ruin the house! you bitch" I wanted to answer but i just let it be. I'll just stay at the dorms this month. I went out and got my bus in time.

I made it just in time, good now no one will stare at me and i only have to deal with uraraka and iida. Speaking of which there she comes! "hey deku! How are you?" "I'm perfectly fine, thank you!" i said with some ramdom smile. Ughh i hate it when i have to pretend that I'm her happy friend (just as a friend¬-¬).  "uraraka, we should go to our seats the teacher will come very soon!" typical iida. Always so strange.

Finally aizawa comes in." class attention please. You'll do a bunch if assignments today cuz i didn't got my coffee this morning. Work together or alone i don't really care. " and with that he got into his yellow sleeping bag. I put on my music and looked to urarakas desk, good shes working with iida now i have nothing to deal with, yes.

After a while what felt like years it was finally lunchtime. That means no one would fuck me up and i could go and finally cut myself. After everyone got out i went to the rooftop where no one was. I sat on the edge if the rooftop
⚠️Cutting starts here⚠️
I looked at the blade, it was so cool.
"two cuts for going to school,
four for being still alive,
five for being gay,
six for being me,
and three for eating something yesterday"
I mumbled. Now i had on each arm 20 cuts, cool I guess. I looked at the pure red steal it looked beautiful. it was even shining because of the sun
⚠️End of cutting⚠️

I went down to the classroon to get ready for the next stupid lesson not knowing that someone was following me.

---------------------------------------------------------
I hope u liked this first part! This is my first story so the chapters are pretty short as u can see hehe....

pls vote if you liked this chapter <3

Word count : 532