30.

3rd person pov

while bakugo and some of the teachers were trying to figure out how to save deku, while the green haired boy seen in Tokyo killing innocent people in an dark alley. midoriya was starting to have fun while killing these people.

he just knew that everyone in this world was suffering from sonething, even those who were kind to everyone. he liked to kill people with his knife because then he could just go over to them and slice their throat open. those people always think nothing much when they see the green haired boy, but surprise surprise! he is going to kill you as soon as he comes over to you!

he smiled as soon as he saw the lifeless body lying on the floor knowing that he did this. he stood there for a moment thinking of maybe killing another person but then he got disturbed by someone. he heard steps, this person behind him was a grown up man, he could tell from his foot steps. he turned around and saw the person he really didn't want to see at the moment, hawks.

"I'm just as surprised as you, to see you here." he replied with a smile. "why are you here?" the young boy asked "I could ask you the same question. did you kill that man?" the no.2 hero pointed at the corpse, izuku nodded. "so the corpses I found in the past week in dark alleys were all from you?" "most of it I think, I don't know how many other people killed people in dark alleys." he looked at hawks straight in the eyes. the lifeless green eyes were hurting the no.2 hero, especially because they've been friends in some way.

"kid, just one question; are you a hero or a villain?" izuku didn't answer, he hadn't thought about it yet. but was is really so important to know if you are on the 'good' or 'bad' side? "I don't really know. but let's turn the question around; are you y hero or a villain?" "what do you mean? I'm a hero of course! I'm helping people." the hero replied. "but you spy on the villains to gather information for the heros, so you are technically betraying them while acting like you are on their side. I know it's just your job as a spy but it's still betraying them. and as soon you finish your job you just leave them behind likf nothing happened. the memories that may be useless to you but important to your friends wich you are just using for information." he looked him deep in the eyes.

izuku was calm but the no.2 hero was struggling to give him an answer. hawks had never thought about it in that way. he just always did his job. "let's put this question aside for now" he nervously said "I have to report thag I found another body, since I couldn't answer that question I not going to tell anyone that it was you. so you wanna go by a name or should I just say that nobody was here when I found it?" he was being nice again, izuku thought about it for a second and told him to tell the police thag noone was there.

"let me ask you one last question kid. how did you know that I'm a spy?" hawks said while investigating the corpse. "I know a lot about heros. every little detail about your hero life, even some things about your private one..." and with that the greenette disappeared in the dark alley and it was silent. hawks had called the police to report another dead body in an dark alley.

"what took you so long, kiddo?" shigaraki asked as deku was entering the tavern. "I went out to kill someone, suddenly the no.2 hawks was standing bfhinf me. we had a little chat and he decided to not say that I killed the man because he couldn't answer s question. it's somehow funny because pov you know that a kid killed someone but you don't say it because you couldn't answer a question."  he replied while looking for some iced water. "what was the question ?" the leader curiously asked "are you are hero or a villain?" he drank his iced water and went to hod room.

"smarz question kid."

------------------------------

helloooooo! so how are yall??
wait, hold on. I just remembered that I have a French vocab test tomorrow, and I'll also get my French exam back :')
you know whaz really funny is? I cut myself with a blade from a fucking pencil sharpener this week, that was my first time and it was funny. I did in German lesson, im sitting in the front xD buuut I gave it to mx boyfriend before it could get worse so I guess I'm fine. but I literally have a cutter with me...

pls vote if you liked this chapter <3

word count : 834