33.

my aizawa figurine arrived today!!!!

-----
3rd person pov

shigaraki stood there dumbfounded and wondering why heroes were in his base. Dabi looked at kurogiri, he was pissed. "the fuck, why are heroes in my fucking base?!"
"calm down shigi, they came to 'rescue' me. anyways, I think that they were just about to leave." the greenette looked at the heroes, shocked that they knew their weaknesses. "oh my god yes, a fucking child can know your weaknesses too. it doesn't matter if I'm a child or a grown person, what only matters is how you look at you guys. it's either they look up to you or down, I was just something between those." he glared at them, direct into the eyes. the heroes were speechless and eventually stood up to leave.
"deku please, don't become a villain..." bakugo wanted to say more but he knew that it was the best option to leave him alone.

back in the car the heroes sat there, not a single word got exchanged through the whole drive. but what could they've possibly talked about? how a teenager exposed their weaknesses within a minute, it didn't even seem to be something hard to find out.

bakugo still didn't know what to do, after all his boyfriend told him that he was basically a villain. he killed an innocent man who had done nothing wrong in his life. what was he going to do? the car slowly slowed down signaling them that they were back at ua.

back at the dorms of 1a he got attacked my multiple question of his classmates, wondering where he was or what happened.
but of course he did not wanted to say anything right now, so he went up to his dorm with almost everyone shouting questions after him. what was he going to do? well, he didn't really know so he decided to go study and do his homework he missed today because of the mission, in order to distract him.

-back at the bar-

"so what are you going to do now?" kurogiri was looking at the greenette who was still slurping his iced water. "what do you mean?" he replied without looking at him ,"your boyfriend I mean. are you on his side or on ours? it's your decision so no stress." he said while preparing it for the little bean another bottle of iced water. izuku took it and went to his room and sat down on his bed. what was he going to do now? he wanted to be with bakugo but also wanted to help society by killing it.

then it hit him, what if he just killed and entire city and then go back to bakugo and just live with him? well, it was somehow weird but one for all was strong enough to destroy a city, but what if the heroes caught him and he would've been out in jail? but who cares? he was bored. he had decided to come up with a plan and to look for a city to destroy but what was he going to do now?

well the bathroom helped him, he stood up and went up to the bathroom. on top of the shelf was a small blade, a sharp blade. so he locked the door and sat down on the floor and started taking off his bandages, revealing old scars, after all he hadn't cut in a while. he didn't think he just did. he was just sitting there like a lifelles body whose arms were moving, he wasn't thinking of anything or anyone. he just sat there for ten minutes, when he came back to his sense he had realized that he was cutting on one specific place. and thought the 10 minutes the cut became pretty deep. he didn't really care after all he didn't cared about anything anymore. he leaned onto the bathtub. he closed his eyes, he slowly sterted to feel dizzy, his head was spinning around even tho his eyes were still closed. was he finally going to die? who could possibly save him? the league was down at the bar playing monopoly, who would possibly think of him right now? no one. so this was probly the end of it, right..?

---------------------------------------
hello my friends:)) yes, I'm still alive! for now at least🙃🙃🙃 but hey, I got a 2(B) in my English and French exams:> happy new year btw! what did yall got for Christmas or do you guys celebrate it??

pls vote if you liked this chapter thx<3

word count : 763