40.

3rd person pov

while kurogiri made the league ready to fight class 1A was confused, shocked, surprised and scared at the same time. but the class had to calm down they were having a big day after all, but how could they calm down when they had to team up with the villains?

☆next day at 8:30☆

while the villains were still having breakfast, the heroes already gathered at the lounge. everyone was there even people who would even be late to aizawa senseis class. after a few minutes a portal appeared and kurogiri came through it. everyone could feel the tense between the classmates but as for kurogiri, he was as calm as ever. "please go through the portal, it'll lead you to the villains hideout so you guys can try to talk to each other. after that I'll make a portal again, to our destination." he said as soon as he could feel the tension.

at first the class hesitated but started to go through it after bakugo did, after all it was bakugo who had told them his plan with the villains. as soon as everyone walked through the portal Toga and shigaraki greeted them with a quick glance (so nice😋). "is everyone ready?" the man with very very crusty lips stood up and looked at class 1a. most of the students were very tensed but still nodded.

The class was still
shocked and wondering what exactly happened to the happy boy and why he is planning on destroying so much. but there was so time to give it a serious thought, after all they had to evauate a pretty big range.

"where are the civilians going to stay? at ua? kero" tsuyu suddenly spoke as she slowly came up the front where bakugo and shigaraki were at the front door, ready to leave to say midoriya. "the principal said that they are going to stay at a shelter near ua" the boy with some serious anger issues replied without looking up. kurogiri made a big portal outside the bar since the space inside the bar was too little.

as they arrived at the district little words were exchanged and class 1a and the villains immediately got to work. shigaraki and katsuki were the ones in control since shiggi is a feared villain and bakugo has anger issues. as class 1a and Toga, who was disguised as another student, kindly knock on every door and warning the civilians from midoriya is kurogiri standing at the playground and made a big portal to the entrance of the shelters.

The passed on quickly and as about the last civilians were about to reach the portal, made by the now exhausted and tired kurogiri, was a loud Explosion to be heard. as everyone turned around they were faced a two houses getting destroyed.

the smoke caused to the crash started to lighten up a bit, I revealed a figure. no just any figure but the figure of "deku...he's here, why now? shit! we have to get back up!" katsuki growled as he commanded kirishima to call all might to get some pro heros over.

"oh? did I come too late? are there no people here anymore..? how sad, I really wanted to save them...well, looks like I'll be saving my class and some villains today! that's good too!" the greenette spoke as he slowly walked over to the exhausted students and villains. "shit! guys we have to stop him!" bakugou yelled as everyone from the mixed team went off to attack the viligante(?).

but as everyone started to attack him the boy with serious anger issues disappeared to somewhere...somewhere hidden...

---------------------------------------
cliffhanger lol😋 I actually wanted to finish the story last month since I have summer break but I flew to china and I couldn't open the app cuz u can't use any apps when they don't exist in China💀 anyways I fell in love with someone gave him a letter with my confession in and he thanked me for the letter, hihi😋 oh and I got a haircut! now I finally look like a real guy!

pls vote if you liked this chapter thx<3

word count : 706