38.

kurogiris pov

I never knew that someone as angry as him could team up with villains...probably because it's midoriya, after I assumed that he is his boyfriend. he already left so I'll have to ask him tomorrow.

I slowly make my way back to the league and tell the others what happened.

"WHAT?! So midoriya tried to commit suicide and then was brought to the hospital for villains. and he escaped?! why did you let him escape you dumbass!" Toga yelled at me after I told them what has happened. she really seems to like midoriya but there was another girl I think really liked her too...a friend of midoriya if I recall it correctly. "chill out, Toga. he did everything he could and our mission now is it to team up with the heroes in order to get him back. it doesn't matter if the people there die or not but we have to get him back. he is playing a big role in masters plan" (just pretend that all for one and everything didn't happen😋😋) shigaraki sat in the corner, drinking some vodka.

"let's just father around some people. but how we are gonna get the villains to work with the heroes together? I mean I'm fine with it but probably not the rest" Dabi says as he looks over to shigaraki. "we don't really need them. and if we did they'd just be traps to confuse the heroes. our little group will be fine" he said as he took another sip of his vodka. I nod and head upstairs to prepare for our fight tomorrow.

I have to clean their clothes and sharpen their knifes. in case we're gonna use guns I'll reload them too. smoke bombs are ready too. I think I'll have to buy some stain remover next week, we are almost out of it...the laundry should done in about 20 minutes. I wonder where I put the knife sharpener last time...maybe next to the cereal?

I go down to the kitchen and look next to the cereal and get the knife sharpener. "YOU SON OF A BITCH!" i hear someone yell out of the bar
"MY MOM IS FUCKING FINE! MY DAD IS A BASTARD! YOU PEACE OF GARBAGE!" another voice yells out of the same room. I put the knife sharpener in my pocket and go over to see what drama was going on. as I entered the room I was greeted by Dabi and Toga playing Uno, and Dabi was the one winning.
"keep it down guys. I'm trying to sleep here." Mr compress says but only gets ignored. he sighs and gets up to go to his room.

"kurogiri! put this bastard somewhere else please! teleport him to the police or his shitty father!" Toga whined "shut the hell up! you just suck at this game!" Dabi says while laughing. "calm down, people will hear and get suspicious." I say as I walk away.

I go up again and sharpen the knifes. the laundry is already done so I put them into the laundry dryer(sry forgot the word for it). I continue to sharpen the knifes, we don't use many knife but I sharpen them until they are very sharp, it's just got a better feeling. I wait for a few minutes until the costumes are dry. I get them out and BÜGELN
the costumes. I enjoy when the league is fighting with clothes and weapons in good shape. it makes me feel more alive and have more power to fight, or for me to calculate the fight. after that I'm finished, it's never taking too long only the stain removing part but it downs matter.

I go to my room for some rest. why would midoriya feel this way...? I wonder if anything bad has happened. of course bakugou used to bully him, so did his class if nit the whole school. it must've been hard trying to keep everything inside. I think he doesn't remember much of it anymore, I once read an article about it. It says someimes we forget the trauma we've been trough because our brain is trying to protect us, but it only does it sometimes so he'll surely remember something.

--------------------------------------
hello! I know it's a bit unusual for me to update so much but I just wanted to make up the time I didn't post anything. btw I just had volleyball training and my trainer accidentally hit me with a ball in my back but I first had to stare at him for 5 secs before he apologized to me with a small 'sorry'

pls vote if you liked this chapter thx<3

word count : 789