2.

Kacchan

That stupid old hag kicked me out of the house and only said "go with izuku to school ya stupid kid!"
"fuck you!" i ran away and she screamed something that I obviously couldn't hear. I got the bus just in time and saw a greenette coming in. Stupid deku.

I ran out of the bus and this stupid deku didn't saw me. Loser. I got there before deku and pretened lile I was there the whole time but shitty hair had to come in my direction. Ugh.
"heyyyy bakubrooo! Wassup! Why are ya so late?" "the hell you want shitty hair?! You got a death wish?!" and with that aizawa sensei came in and started the lesson.

He said something about he didn't got coffee so we get a bunch of assignments so he can sleep. He even told us that we can work in groups or just listen to music. I looked over to dekus seat and he was really listening to music, not working with his friends or something, just music. Strange.

After all the work we finally had lunch time. When I wanted to go to the cafeteria I saw deku going to the rooftop. Right, I remember... I actually never saw him in the cafeteria. It's not like I would notice something like that. Maybe he wanted to eat his lunch alone or his friends wanted to eat in the cafeteria? Ughh, I don't care I'll just follow him because I have nothing else to do. not that I like him or something...

I felt like a special agent cuz I was following him without him noticing hehe...
I hid myself behind a wall not so far from the stairs and continued watching him. He sat on the edge of the rootfop, it looked like he was saying something then he grabbed something from his jeans pocket and held it against him arm. Why isn't he eating anything? The fuck is he doing there? What is he holding against his pale skin? I wanted to go to him and ask him but that would be really sus and he might tell someone so I didn't.

I decided to take a closer look, I went to a bench near there and hid behind it (yep, deku didn't notice him and there was miraculously a bench to hid on the rooftop)

I could see deku better now. His green fluffy hair, his beautiful form, his yellow bag and hi- wait what the hell am I saying this damn nerd looks ugly and, and... Ughh
Let's just ignore what I just said. When I took a closer look to the thing deku is holding against his beautiful pale skin I couldn't believe what I just saw. My eyes widened I didn't know what to do. I wanted to run to deku and hug him, I felt the urge to know all his problems, I suddenly wanted him to trust me with his problems, I, I... I just wanted to be with him.

I saw him going back to the classroom without seeing me. W-wait what did I j-just saw... I couldn't move my body. Five minutes later I could move it again and went down. D-deku didn't cut himself r-right? It was just a stupid dream when I come back to the classroom I'll see a happy smiling deku right in front of me y-yeah. I went to the classroom and saw a deku lying on his pult with earphones. It looked like he was dead or hopefully just sleeping.

---------------------------------------------------------
I hope you guys like this story. As you maybe realized every chapter has only 1 POV :)

pls vote if you liked this chapter <3

Word count : 626