25.

aizawa pov

I got home and sighed. "what's wrong hun?" mic asked me. "well midoriya has some more problems than I thought... I don't really know what I can do right now other than waiting for bakugo to cure him." "well maybe you can go and talk to him, like you said, it seems like he has more problems. sometimes it helps when you just talk to someone. I mean it helped hizashi so why not him?" mic suggested "so like a therapist..?" I questioned, I mean it seems to make sense but me? "yeah like a therapist! you're really good at it. I mean when I talk to you about my troubles I can never read your expression. and you're good at listening to others." he smiled. "well I guess you never know unless you try." I sighed and got up to cook some dinner.

time skip since you all know how to cook (hopefully)

the next day arrived and at lunch I went to look for midoriya. but he was nowhere to be seen, for my surprise I saw bakugo talking to kirishima.
" bakugo, have you seen midoriya?" "probably on the rooftop" he acted like he didn't care but I exactly knew that he cared about him.

I went up to the rooftop and saw him sitting on a bench he wasn't doing anything nor looking at anything, he was just sitting there.

"midoriya, can I talk to you for a bit?" I asked, seemed to already know that I was coming. he just nodded and sat down next to him. "so how was your day?" I started "pretty good actually, iida made some delicious breakfast today! and since I'm not with my dad right now I could even get some sleep." he was happy. I could tell it. since I know how to hide my expression I always knew who was hiding theirs.

"okay and where are you planning on staying on the weekends?" I curiously asked "probably in the dorms since I don't have any relatives that live in Japan" I didn't knew that his family was the only one living in Japan "where does your other relatives live?" I wanted to know more about this kid.
"my grandparents live in America and one of my cousins live in Italy, my other cousin actually lives in Germany. wich is the reason I can speak a bit German" he smiled

well I didn't knew that he could speak other languages than Japanese "and what other languages do you speak besides Japanese and German? and can you give me a small example to each language??" now I was really interested in that boy.

"well I also speak English, a bit French and Chinese. in German I would introduce myself with 'hallo, ich bin izuku midoriya und bin 16 Jahre alt.' and could say the same in French but that would be kinda boring. so I'll just say my fav band in French. I sounds like 'mon groupe préféré est queen.' and as for Chinese I can say that I like this school '我很想死' (it actually mean 'I really want to die') "

I was really impressed, since I could speak a little bit French I understood it but wow, just wow. German and Chinese sounds so different.
" how come that you can't speak Italian, doesn't your cousin live in Italy? " I was wondering about it, maybe he didn't liked to talk with them.. "well we just talk in English, it's good training for both of us since our English isn't that good." he replied

and with that lunch was over and I had to go to class 1-B to teach them some hero stuff. I wanted to ask midoriya to meet up tomorrow again but he was already gone.

------------------------------
since yall noticed I don't have a update schedule anymore, nothing will happen. I won't try to update every week maybe 1 chapter in 2 weeks or something. and also french, German and Chinese are not from Google translate. I can speak Chinese or German. and I learn French in school -_-

pls vote if you liked this Chapter <3

word count : 695