28.

deku pov

"yo kiddo, wanna kill your parents??"
I turned around and saw shigaraki. bro what the fuck?
a few hours or days ago I was kidnapped by the lov and now they're asking me if I wanted to kill my parents?! but I guess why not. I'll die anyways so it doesn't matter what 'sin' I've done in my life. "sure , why not" i replied only seeing a stunned face from kurogiri , like the heros suddenly found their hideout or something.

"well then follow me" he said gesturing me to follow him. it was a room at basement. he took a key out of his pocket and opened the door. he went in and told me to do too. as soon as I entered the room I was greeted with to faces,  tied up and looking almost dead, my parents.
"izuku you brat tell that bastard to untie us!! if you don't I'll kill you with my own hands!" my mother inko spoke. "don't you dare to even think of not doing what your mother said! I swear to got only because you got kidnapped your gay boyfriend came to us with some fucking heros! move your goddamn ass over here and untie us you useless faggot!" my sperm donor, hisashi screamed.

it doesn't matter. of course I'll be always useless, my life was meant to be useless and a waste of space in this world. but for once in my whole life I wanted to do something I wanted to do. and right now that was killing these motherfuckers. "yo shigaraki, do have a gun or something ??" I asked him trying to ignore my 'parents' screaming of letting them go in the background. he nodded and handed me a gun that he got from who knows where.

"I-izuku you wouldn't dare to d-do that..."I looked at my mother "since you were always so kind to me I won't kill you ,only dad" I said , I looked over to my dad who was speechless. "ha! you bastard I won't be dying!" She laughed at my dad "come on izuku ki-"
*bang*
"did you really believed that I was actually letting you go off so easily??" I sarcastically said, that was funny. her head was all over blood, she just sat there not moving, at least her head body was not moving hahaha xD

"s-son you know that we always cared about you right..? we were just making a joke!" he was obviously nervous, I mean who wouldn't be you're literally about to get killed by a family member! who wouldn't be scared?! oh right, me. lol.
"since we were just making fun..." I slowly looked up to him. "wanna see a magic trick?" I happily asked , he desperately shook his head but I didn't care.
"boom!" *bang*
it was silent for a while...
then I turned around and looked at the leader of the lov. "soooo.. do have some iced water??"

----------------------------------
helloooo0oo
I know that this chapter is shorter than the usual one but I thought that this was a good ccliffhanger:>
and I got a 3(C)in my French exam and literally a 4(D) in math😩😭

pls vote if you liked this chapter thx <3

word count : 548