11.

shinsou pov

I was hiding in the corner and reading the minds of others to see if they were telling the truth because dad (aizawa) told me to( I know his quirk is mind control but we just pretend that that's also a ability of him, okay??). after midoriya went back to the classroom I looked at dad, in fear. he could see my expression.
"d-dad, you knew that something was off right? but it's worse. he has that voice i had once..." it's the worst thing that could ever happen to him.
a long time ago I was very depressed too, I'm still a bit depressed but it doesn't matter now, I had that voice in my head. it always told me that I was useless. it always told me that they were just doing it out of pity when I was happy. I only got it out of my head because of denki, my beautiful and sweet boyfriend. dad also knows about denki and he also knows that he's the reason why I'm less depressed now but does midoriya like anyone?? I mean I spaced out after denki told the whole class about us.

"what should we do..?" I quietly asked
"I'm nit sure" dad looked serious, very serious. after that voice was gone, thanks to my sweet pickachu, I told dad (aizawa) and father(hizashi) everything in detail. they were really shocked so he probably doesn't wanted the same for
him. "I don't really know but I'm not even in his class. maybe I can ask denks about it?" I suggested "no. problem child 7(denki) is very talkative and would probably tell the whole class. since you need to be in my class imma just replace mineta with you." aizawa smirked, and I could tell why, I mean it's a perfect plan to kick mineta out of class. "if it's fine for you I insist." he nodded and we went to continue with the next student. bakugou.

After 2 minutes he came in. "so bakugo, do you want to tell my something?" dad asked him. it doesn't looked like he would notice me, I mean I'm sitting here under a table but the most people didn't noticed me, expect midoriya in the end. but I think its okay since he won't tell anyone. "deku... I'm so sorry" he whispered "bakugo tell me, what have you ever done to midoriya in your whole life and what other problems are there?" wow, dad's word were soft in the first time in years.

"I bullied him... since I was six
every day said told him how useless a quirkless boy was. he never told anyone about his quirk. he always said that he had none. in kindergarten, in middle school and even now I still bully him..." I could see a tear rolling down his face. I never saw bakugo crying.

'I'm such a failure! why did I did that to him?! I even told him to swan dive off the school roof! I even burned one of his hero analysis books! but I think the last one that I burned there were some heros in there but by the next page I saw something like 'dear diary'... fuck. I really screwed up! mom was right about me I'm such a dick head! ' bakugo thought

dad told him that everything was fine now and that he could leave and get the next student in. "so? how was it?" aizawa asked me "he really regrets it. he even told midoriya to die. but I can tell you for sure that he really regrets it." he just nodded and we continued with the next student.

---------------------------------------------------------
okay I'm done with this chapter :]
okay okay so as you maybe know I watch the anime from mha not the manga. and yesterday I decided to ask Google who the ua traitor is. for all ppl who don't know it yet I won't spoil anything. but I NEVER expected that it would this person!!

pls voté if you liked this chapter <3

word count : 681