41.

3rd person pov

kyoka was one of the only heroes who had stayed behind so she could inform everyone where their villainous classmate was right now. uraraka got near those two buildings which were destroyed by midoriyas sudden appearance and made the crumbled pieces of the buildings float so sato would be able to use them as a good attack against the greenette.

their plan wasn't it to hurt him but to somehow stop him and the chaos he was causing. "in case you can't stop him without causing him serous damage, which is literally impossible, try to knock him out." this is was bakugo said before he left into the unknown. as for the league, they were able to attack him like he was a hero, shigaraki made a whole house crumble into little pieces so uraraka would be able to turn them into a huge ball of stone for sato to attack midoriya with. the villains and heros-in-training were communicating and helping each other out - both sides knew just too good how much trouble the boy could cause.

yaorozu made many bombs so hagakure could sneak into the the battle and place bombs in shape of a circle around midoriya to let the ground sink in which just might knock him out, of course it didn't. the villainous boy used black whipe to get himself out of that situation and got down again to continue to destroy the houses and buildings that were near him in order to 'save everyone'.

Toga and tsuyu were double checking if they really got everyone safely out of their home and we're looking for people who were still outside hiding. Koji was making sure that the animals were safe too. a few teachers were at the other side of the portal, at the shelter, helping everyone and explaining the current situation in detail.

as the fight continued many students, some heroes and the villain too, got injured. recovery girl had to stay at ua bacause the higher ups did not allow her to take part in this battle since her healing quirk is still very important and couldn't be risked to loose at a fight.- this doesn't seemed logical even to principal nezu but they had no choice but to agree with the higher ups. instead some students with simple or small healer quirks oder students who knew how to do medical treatment were there. still with a gap between them and the fight so they could help without getting hurt themselves.

shinsou tried to control midoriya with his quirk but he escaped again, like at the sports festival. everyone was trying hard. heroes working with villains, it's not something you see everyday.

but after a while they weren't taking the lead, not even a little bit. sato had so sugar left and uraraka over-used her quirk. todoroki was knocked out by midoriya, even tho he was dodging his attack with a big abd thick ice wall. tokoyamis dark shadow wasn't being a big help since it was still bright outside and hagakures and momos plan failed to work. seros elbows were hurting from how many times he tried to catch midoriya or to at least slow him down. denki had used his big attack but even that didn't take the villainous student down, so he too was now out. at some point Mina tried to acid his legs so he couldn't move anymore but the young greenette surprisingly dodged all of them. the teachers could barely dodge his attacks. everyone was trying so hard.

☆time skip☆
he had knocked almost all of them out. the ones who were still awake couldn't move. the hero/villain team was lost.
"hmm~Hm~" the greenette hummed a melody. he was sitting a on building that was torn in to pieces, he sat on the biggest one, staring at the sunset.
"Bernadette~ you are my libertyy~ I celebrate the day-that you changed my history...of life and deathh~ will always lead you to lovee and regrett~ but you have to answers...and I...have the key for the door to Bernadetteee~" as the greenette continued to sing in the dead silence everyone who was awake just listened to his singing.

kirishima slowly regained consciousness and as he noticed everyone around him he decided to use his last triumph card. everyone's last hope. he got out his phone and called 'him'. "s-sorry, we're out...do it..." he said to 'him' tears streaming down his face. 'he' ended the call and kirishima was now once again listening to midoriyas singing.

*bang*

------------------------------------------
aaand another cliffhanger! but most of you probably already know what's gonna happen:p sry that I didn't update so long. I'm no longer a big bnha fan so I'm not planning to write another mha story. I'll try to finish this story since it's almost at its end. omgg btw there's a guy I rlly like abd we're having a big dance at out school, I wanted to ask him but he already has a dance partner and won't tell me who it is😭😭😭😭😭

pls vote if u liked this chapter thx<3

word count : 870