6.

No ones POV

After bakugou and midoriya broke the kiss the little greenette fell on the ground crying many tears out. "i-im so-sorry... are you okay?! W-why are you crying?! Fuck, what the heck did I do?!" bakugou was literally having an panic attack while izuku was crying. "n-no it's *sob* not y-your fault... I'm just *sob* s-so relieved that, that.... you know." he said quietly, at this moment the tall male had a light blush on his face.

They look at each other again and started kissing. Katsuki was asking for entrance and midoriya allowed it. The ash blonde male was exploring every inch in his mouth. The two young heroes pulled away and looked at each other. Bakugou had no longer an angry face like he always did and in the first time of izuku's whole life he wasn't scared of his old bully. They lied peacefully on Katsuki's bed and hugged each other. Soon they both fell asleep.

Late in the night midoriya woke up because he had a nightmare about his dad. He stood up and went to the bathroom,he searched everywhere for a razor and finally found one behind the first-aid-kid. He locked the door of the bathroom ant started cutting
⚠️Cutting starts here⚠️
Many words flew around in his head always saying that he was dumb, useless, fat, stupid should die and more.
cut. cut. cut. cut. cut. cut. cut. cut. cut.
.
.
.
.
After about 5 min he had 16 cuts on each arm, some are deeper and some are bigger. He washed his arms and cleaned all the blood he lost and put some bandages on his arms. 'maybe i should take some bandages from kacchan so I dont have to buy much next time' but he decided to let it
⚠️Cutting ends ⚠️

When he came out he saw his lover in front of him in shock. Bakugou calmed down after a few seconds and hugged him. The greenette was shocked he thought that the older make was going to scream and hit him like his dad does, but he didn't midoriya hugged him back and they went back to sleep again.

On the next day it was Friday deku didn't want to get out of bed so bakugo had to fuck him up so he would stand up and it actually worked. He went to his room when no one was on the hallway. He got to his dorms showered, brushed his teeth and changed his clothes. Of course he skipped breakfast. He went outside and got into the classroom 10 min earlier than usually. After 2 min an ash blonde male was seen in the classroom. He walked towards to his beloved one and gave him a sandwich. "th-thank you b-but I can't e-eat so m-much." deku was still a bit scared of kacchan but he was trying to forget about it. Katsuki tch-ed (i still dont know how to write this shit¬-¬) and gave him a half sandwich and midoriya actually ate breakfast in the first time in ages. The class started and aizawa was 2 min late (how dare ya to be late aizawa?! Ok also me is wrote like this so he would be late... 0-0)
---------------------------------------------------------
I hope you guys liked this chapter. I can't really write third persons pov so good so yeah...

pls vote if you liked this chapter <3

Word count : 585