35.

bakugos pov

I was doing some homework when someone knocked at my door, I swear to god who the fuck dares to interrupt me while minding my own business?! I opened the door and saw class 1 As charger, denki. st first he didn't say anything but I instantly felt something, it was fear. "b-bakugou, ehm. kurogiri is down there in the common room, he said something about midoriya and that his lover should get him... I don't trust him bu-" I didn't care what he was about to say, but I had to get to him, that extra behind me is probably going to tell aizawa so one less thing for me to do. I quickly activated my quirk to get down.

"where the fuck is he?!bei g me to him now!" i screamed, to be honest I was scared. what if deku didn't survive..? I would feel so fucking guilty for not saving him sooner. but I can't be scared now I have to go to him. that man was saying something I don't know what he was saying but I was pissed that he was talking so calm, like bro my fucking boyfriend could be dying right now! after he finished his shit-talk kurogiri made a portal and I literally ran through it.

there he was, lying in a medical bed with who knows what next to him, it looked like a IV Maschine. I slowly went over to his bed and looked at him, he looked so peaceful, I teared I up a bit I was scared, I think I've never been so scared before. the most amazing person in this world might be dying right now and I can't do anything to help him. "you must be his partner I assume?" some random guy walked in and came towards me, I nodded. "well, we were able to save him but I condition is still a bit instable so we would like you to stay here with him. it'll take him about a week to wake up. I'll have someone to tell your homeroom teacher about this, ereaser head right?" i just nodded again I wasn't sure what to say. even tho it was still a hospital for villains they were treating me nicely while I'm literally a hero-in-training.

he left the room without saying anything else and kurogiri thanked me for taking care of deku and left too. now it was only me and the sleeping deku, I got myself a chair and just sat there. this went like this for next week; every day a nurse would come in and check him and then the nurse would bring me some food and left. the class chat was freaking out hearing that deku's in the hospital. but then on the sixth day he felt that his fingers slightly moved, I immediately went to get a doctor. when we came back he had already opened his eyes he looked at me and started laughing. "what the hell deku! what is funny about almost dying?!" i was relieved that he woke up but why was he laughing..? "pfhahaha! it's just so funny! well it doesn't matter now, I sadly survived and now I'm just going to so soem more shit out there, well see you then!" he was about to get out of his bed but I immediately pushed him down again. "midoriya, right now you are not able to go outside. please wait 2 to 3 days and rest a bit, your body needs to rest a bit." the doctor said. "okay okay, but just get out please, I wanna have some time for myself to clear my memories up a bit.

we nodded and the doctor left while I waited outside his room, but after almost 2 hours passed I began to worry about him. I opened the door and was greeted with an fucking empty room. I called the doctor again and he was shocked too. deku had left the hospital.

---------------------------------------
heloooo0oo! yes, I'm still alive(sadly). I know I haven't been updating for a long time but I decided to continue the story!

please vote of you liked this chapter thx<3

word count : 707