37.

3rd person pov

bakugou and kurogiri are still trying to figure out where the little broccoli head went, they even decided to team up in order to find him. since midoriya didn't took his phone with him they can't just track him down. they are currently searching the area around the villain hospital. bakugou was sceptically looking through the alleys as he started to smell a hunch of iron. he followed the smell as his eyes widened, blood. blood from a dead person. next to the person written in blood 'I'm a boy'.

bakugous pov

??? what the fuck?? okay, so that was a guy. and now? it's not like I or anybody else would have cared, right? but it doesn't matter now, I'm not in the right place to talk about a person's pronouns. maybe it was his last wish that probably deku granted him.

I told kurogiri about the corpse and he looked a bit surprised. "so it seems like midoriya has run into that direction" he pointed deeper into the alleyway which had a few small but fresh blood stains on the ground, I nodded. we continued to go down the path and soon we were greeted by another corpse, this time there was no message next to it. but a letter. I picked it up and opened it.

dear kacchan and dear kurogiri,
as you might've noticed, I escaped from the hospital. I am currently on my way to a small province. the one we used to live in, kacchan. I'm gonna destroy it. I'm gonna save everyone there. every single human being and livin being. have fun looking for me then! and good luck!
signing off, your attention seeker<3

I put the letter in my pocket as I scoff. "stupid deku. let's go get him" i say as kurogiri nodds. I know where we used to live, I know exactly how to get there. but we need some backup. we need everyone to evacuate everyone from there and to help us stop deku. I got out a small piece of paper and wrote down the name of the place and hand it to him. "get all your people together by tomorrow at 12. we need everyone in order to stop this green maniac. I'll tell the heroes that we're teaming up with you guys this once." I say as I get back to ua to inform everyone , including the teachers and class 1a, leaving kurogiri no time to answer.

I have to make sure to save him and the area. even tho I don't know many people there they are still human beings who deserve to live.

---------------------------------------
hello! I just wanted to tell that we are slowly getting to the end of this trash story! so thanks yall for reading this story for so long! I know the beginning was pretty bad but I think it got a bit better...so anyways, help. I have an math exam tmr, I'm too stupid to understand the subjects:(( helpp pls someone kill me 😋😋😋⭐⭐⭐

pls vote if you liked this chapter thx<3

word count : 521