22.

deku pov

I woke up and searched for my phone when I found it and looked at the time I realized that it was like 5am. it was really early and school started in about 3 hours but at least I slept well. what do I do now?? maybe go for a walk? or do some homework? or make breakfast for everyone?

well I decided to go for a walk. I changed my clothes and went out. it was still pretty dark, I couldn't see much but I didn't really care. I was walking and after a while I decided to go down to the city so I left the ua campus. there almost no people out there. only a few stores that were already open. well an hour passed and I was in my dorm again. "what the hell am I going to do now? I still have almost 2 hours left??" I sighed. I went to the common room and that's when I saw aizawa. what is he doing here??

"oh its you problem child. why are you not sleeping?" he said while slurping his coffee, I didn't saw him when I went out for a walk. he probably just woke up or something. "I forgot to set my alarm and I woke up thinking that I'm late for class. after I got realized that it was like 5am haha..." please believe me. he just nodded and looked at me. "so problem child, how is your life going. you can tell me. I just want to know that you are fine" he suddenly started
"i-I'm absolutely fine!" i lied but he looked through my lie "midoriya, we both know that you are lying to me right now. you don't have to say everything maybe about your parents." he sighed. you know what? I don't care anymore! "okay I guess. so ehmm....
...
my mom kinda left me I don't really where she is right now.. my dad is abusive and hits me with shit like empty bottles or something..." I said. I didn't really care anymore. I felt empty and didn't care about this shit.

aizawa sensei just looked at me. bro tf?! you asked not me, live with it or not I don't really care. "kid what is wrong with your life?! it's even worse than mine!" aizawa said "I guess everything... what about your life?" I tried to change the topic but It didn't worked out so good...   "don't try to change the topic kid. okay. the other day you said something about bakugo, would you mind telling me what happened back then?"

"... ehmm. at first we were friends but as soon he found out that I didn't had a quirk he started to make fun of me. he was the one who gave me the nickname 'deku' what literally means useless. well in elementary school it started. he made fun of me, every single day. and then in middle school he started to kick and to literally punch me till I passed out. so like my father does." I casually said. aizawa obviously tried to look normal but you could see that he was actually shocked.  "so are these the reasons why you have depression or are there more" "i don't really know. since my father abused me I never had much time for myself because I had to cook and clean. and as for kacchan, since he bullied me I never had any friends. my dad would never let me go outside so I couldn't just relax or something. but at some point he started to dislike my food. he threw it into my face while he said that it was gross. so he would always eat outside or just order something. he never got me anything and I soon realized that I would have to cook for myself or just don't eat anything. and yeah, you probably can tell. I decided to take the second option" I camly said.

I was being normal. maybe to normal for that topic.
he'll get you help for your 'problems' why did you have to tell him so much?!
I know. I just don't care anymore. I have looked the truth in the eyes. it's rather the current me who just cuts his life to death or a future me who can be happy. you know that I'll pick right, hehe.
you'll pick the first option r-right??
wrong. I'll let you disappear. I'll be happy with kacchan.

"..." it disappeared. I looked up to see aizawa. he had a tear roll down his face. and then he suddenly pulled me into a hug. "problem child, I swear I will put your father in jail. but you also have to try to be happy, okay?" he said into my back. "sure. I literally just decided to give it a chance. aaand as long as my father gets into jail I'm happy!" and with that the first student came down at 7am. it was momo. it was her turn to make breakfast today and I decided to eat with them.

---------------------------------------------------------
ayo yeah I'm still alive and I'm done with remaking some chapters. my writing style was really trashy back then so yeah. enjoy ur day/night <3

pls vote if you liked this chapter <3

word count : 889