27.

deku pov

oh cmon can't I just kill myself for once?! I was planning to die after our date! who the fuck dared to kidnapp me now?!

I opened my eyes and was greeted in a normal room. it had a bed and a table no windows tho. that's when someone entered the room.
"well looks like you're awake. I already informed your little friend to get all might so don't worry you'll get out soon enough. hehe" and with thar he disappeared. "shigaraki you son if a bitch I swear to god I'll kill with my own hands!" i angrily said. no one dares to disturb my date and my suicide attempt!

he suddenly turned around. "since when could the cinnamon roll swear and also in that way? I'm shocked" he sarcastically said and disappeared behind the door.

and now I was sitting there, locked onto the bed and in a locked room. great. hours passed when my eyes got tired and I eventually fell asleep.

-〔after 3 hours〕-

"wakey wakey my little shit" someone suddenly said. when I opened my eyes I was greeted by a shigaraki holding a knife against my throat. I wasn't expecting that but ok. I just didn't move. I was a bit thirsty. "can I have some water? I'm thirsty."

he sighed and left the room, after a while he came back with a bottle of water and gave it to me. "kiddo are you not wondering why you're here or something. are not like scared?" he asked. bro, tf why are you asking? I shook my head, why should I be?
"you know that I am able to kill you right?" he maniacally laughed "yeah I know, do it if you want of not I don't care."
I opened the bottle and drank some water, he looked at me and then he left.

and the room was silent. I couldn't hear anything. it was really quiet. a fewore hours passed when someone came in, it was kurogiri. " would you like to have something to eat?" he asked, I shook my head, no. and then he left. I was starting to get bored, but I didn't really care. I wonder why they got me, I mean I'm useless. it would've make more sense if they took kacchan, but that would be horrible and I also don't think that they can take him down.

but I think its probably because I have all for one and am all mights succesor. I really hope that kacchan brings more than just all might, I mean if the lov set a trap for him it would be my fault. I don't care if I get saved or not. I just hope that no one gets hurt because of me. I and probably the others too would blame me for being kidnapped, for being not careful enough, for being alive.

for the rest of the day or night no one entered the room, after a while my eyes gave in and I fell asleep.

"wakey wakey, you little shit"
someone said in a sarcastic tone. I opened my eyes and was greeted by a man with crispy lips, I bet he never heard of lip balm. I looked at him not knowing what to say. bro, the fuck do you want me to say? 'goody morning handy man!' or what?

"come with me, kurogiri made some breakfast for you." he said getting ready to leave the room "no thanks. I'm not hungry but do you have some iced water and bandages for me??" I asked hoping that they had bandages. "the fuck kid. you're a fucking kid, you need food to be strong. didn't your mother taught you this shit? and the bathroom it at the end of the hall." he didn't look at me, he just pulled me out of the bed and told me to eat something after I put some new clothes on. he said that there were some in the bathroom already but I don't really think if they would fit me.

I didn't say anything and went to the bathroom to take a shower. to my surprise the were in my size, I always wore a size bigger I mean who would ever like to wear clothes that literally eats your skin?! after I changed my bandages I went down to the bar. kurogiri was sitting on a chair waiting for me. "tea or coffee?" he asked getting ready to make me a drink. "do you guys have iced water?" I don't drink any of them. I don't like warm drinks. he nodded and got some ice cubes out of the fridge and put them into the water.

so kiddo, do you wanna go kill your family? " someone said

----------------------------------

heloooo0oo! I got an 1- (A-) on my exam yayyyyyyyyyyy. anyways. how are you guys?? have yall been doing well??

pls vote if you liked this chapter<3

word count :  827