8.

Kacchans POV

I was hanging out with shitty hair and Pikachu after school 'cuz I was really bored since I didn't see deku. Is he still scared of me? Does he like me back? Or does he hate now?
"bakubro! Stop spacing out!" shut the fuck up shitty hair! "so bakugouuu! Do you miss your broccoli head so much that your even spacing out while hanging out with us?? I'm so sad!" denki said sarcastically. Wait. Did I just called him denki?! Ugh who cares. "you should go and see deku. Hehe." what the hell shitty hair?!
"I'll kill you both when I come back!"
With that I left them alone. He's probably on the school roof since he walks up there every day.

When I opened the door quietly so that deku wouldn't notice me I saw him talking..? To himself..? What the fuck. But then he stopped talking and got and piece of paper and a pen out of his bag and skibbling something. after about 5 minutes he finished. now he was looking at the ceiling for a while and then, then, then he was standing at the edge of the roof.
my legs moved automatically to him. I didn't even realize what I was doing until I was behind him. I quickly grabbed his hand and pulled him back.

after I told aizawa about it the 2 of us went to the hospital. he blacked out a while ago and was lying on a bed now. "you can take the day tomorrow off stay here with midoriya." I nodded and he left. I sat on a chair and after about 3 hours a doctor came in "I'm sorry but the visitor times are over. you can visit him tomorrow again if you want." "can I please stay here? I won't do anything stupid, I promise!" all I wanted now was to stay here with deku. "sigh, ok but don't do anything stupid and don't touch something you don't know what is it." I nodded and he left.

The next day the doctor came in and made a check on him and left again.
then deku started to move a bit. was he finally waking up? "deku..? deku ? deku ! deku !" he woke up thank god!
"why. am. I. not. dead?" "midoriya you need to calm down." for once aizawas voice was really cracky " why the fuck am I not dead?!" wait. he can swear?! "well bakugo catched your hand in the last second." I heard aizawa say.  "kacchan. why?! weren't you the one who always told me to take a swan dive off the school building?! what the hell why?!" it was my fault. I-i didn't wanted this to happen! I looked at aizawa who was a bit surprised. I mean I'm one of the top students in class and then boom I used to bully someone! but I didn't care right now. deku is still scared of me. I want him to fell safe by my side. I need him.

I couldn't take it any longer and kissed him. on the lips. he first flinched but soon he melted into the kiss. I could see that aizawa was confused again. (poor teacher:0) but he realized was happend and left the room quietly. hehe.

---------------------------------------------------------
I hope u liked this chapter<3
do u like the way I write it with the pov of both of one situation or should I change it??

pls vote if you liked this chapter <3

word count : 588