3.

No ones POV

The day ended and bakugou was still in shock because he saw deku cutting himself. Deku was acting weird the whole day but the class somehow didn't notice it. The whole class sat in the dorms and ate dinner, everyone expect deku. Bakugou noticed it but decided to say nothing. It would be sus if he asked something like that.

While the class was eating dinner, deku sat in his room staring at the ceiling. He felt nothing. Absolutely nothing. He was bored didn't want to eat and was thinking about what happened today. He was so bored, he was sick of staring at the ceiling and went to the bathroom.
⚠️cutting starts here⚠️
He got his little but sharp pocket knife out of his secret place behind the mirror and started cutting. He wanted to finish his cutting to do for this afternoon so he started.
"two for going to school again
Five for being still alive
Six for my bad act
Four for not doing my homework
Six for being selfish
Three for being just me" he mumbled.
He stood up cleaned the bloody floor and hoped under the shower. And turned hot water on. He loved the fealing when hot water fell on his cuts. It was a hurtful but nice stinging.
⚠️cutting ends here⚠️
After he finished showering he put some new bandages around his arms and noticed that he didn't had much left and decided to go out to buy new bandages.

He put on a black hoodie with some jeans and went to the common room. When he wanted to leave the building uraraka asked him if he were okay, deku was to exhausted to put on an act and just said that he was fine but she could hear that nothing was fine and decided to let him go. Bakugou noticed it and followed deku to a mini 24/7 market. When deku came out bakugou walked over to him and said "oi deku, buying new bandages for your cuts, huh? Why didn't you tell me about it?! WHY?!" he almost broke into tears but hold it back. "h-how did you know?! K-kacchan w-we can talk about this r-right? Just n-not yet. I'm not r-ready yet. P-please give me some time to think about this. O-o-okay? J-just please don't tell anyone!" bakugou just tch-ed (how tf do i write this?!) and walked away.

For the rest of the day deku was exhausted and disappointed that kacchan found out his little secret. He decided to only tell bakugou about this someday.... he just doesn't know when the right timing is.

---------------------------------------------------------
Sry it wasn't that much but I really wanted to upload it now so this chapter was really short hehe...
I really hope that you guys like my story:>

pls vote if you liked this chapter <3

Word count: 487