10.

deku pov

as soon as I was sent home I saw my 'father' drunk again.
⚠️TW abuse ⚠️
"you useless child! because of you I got in trouble! why did get caught?! you could have just died and no one would care!" you could tell he was angry. really angry. this time he had a knife as weapon to 'punish' me. he hit my stomach, I fell on the ground and he put his knife into my empty stomach.
punched my face until it was as sore as cream and did the same with my arm, but only one tho. after about an hour he went back to the couch "clean this mess up your stupid child." he said angry, and of course I could barely walk. I really wonder how he got home. so I decided to first take a cold shower and then to clean up my mess.
⚠️TW abuse ended ⚠️

*skip next day:) *

I woke up at 6 am and took a shower and got ready. I am always the first one in class so I could sleep a bit until the others arrived. an hour passed and aizawa sensei started the lesson.
"we're doing a health test today. I will pick one of you to come to a random room and then we will simply talk about stuff. and for the rest of you :
don't. you. dare. to. try. to. skip. class." and with that Momo went first. then kaminari, kirishima, mineta, sero and more. it was almost lunch when todoroki came to me" midoriya, it's your turn now. aizawa is waiting in the stuff room. " and with that he went to his desk and talked with uraraka.

I slowly stood up and walked to the stuff room. when I entered aizawa was looking and me, no he was literally staring at me. ah wait. he knows that I cut. and probably about my 'dad'. and he also saw me and kacchan kissing each other. fuuuuuck.
"you can sit here, midoriya" he pointed at a random chair and I decided to sit there, knowing if I don't he would suspect something. I slowly sat down, my stomach still hurt from yesterday's beating. but the good thing is that I can feel the pain. "hehe"
I accidentally said loud. aizawa just looked at me. "so midoriya, you see i already saw you in the hospital, right? so please don't act like you're okay, got it?"

oh shit he looked deadly serious. I just nodded and he asked some random questions. "so tell me, what is your relationship between you and your father? is he the reason you tried to commit suicide?" okay. these questions were too much. I mean how am I gonna explain to him that I actually have an abusive dad and that kacchan were one of the reasons why I tried to commit suicide??! "and you promise that your not gonna tell anyone? " he nodded." so you know....
.
.
.
that 'dad' is abusive, like he kicks me, hits, punches me and even more. after he found out about my try he probably went to the hospital and probably looked very pissed. so when we got home this time he even put a fucking knife in my stomach, I mean what the fuck?! " I think I was a bit too loud, but aizawa sensei looked pretty shocked. maybe it was too much for him? I shouldn't have told him.
you know that he's gonna make much trouble, right?
yeah....
then why did you told him then? you're useless as always.
sorry...
you should be! things will get worse if you keep telling people about your 'problems'
I know... sorry..

when I came to myself again I saw aizawa looking behind me. I turned around and saw s-shinsou. I'm screwed.

---------------------------------------------------------
so yeah... ehmm. idk what I should say. ehm.. I feel like shit cuz I'm pissed of my family?? idk lol

pls vote if you liked this chapter <3

word count : 669