39.

bakugos pov

as I arrived at ua the first thing I did was to look for all might. luckily, he wasn't on duty or something he was just chilling in the teachers lounge with the teacher I was going to get after him, aizawa sensei.

"hello, young bakugo! how can I or aizawa help you?" all might asked first looking at aizawa and then at me. "I Kunde need your boths help. I told you about deku being in the hospital for villains right? he escaped. he escaped from the hospital even tho we were in the second floor. and he killed someone again...he seid that he was going to destroy an entire province in order to 'save' the people there. it's the old one were him and I was living when we were kids. we don't know when he's gonna plan on attacking but tomorrow at 12 we'll meet everyone there to evacuate everyone." I take a deep breath giving all might and aizawa sensei some time to process every single word I just said. "and I teamed up with the league of villains because after all they were the last ones who were looking for deku. I told kurogiris to get their league together in case he already attacks tomorrow. I know we should team up with the villains but deku is very strong, especially when he wants to be strong. so it's many to have too many people than too less. also I'm going to tell our class about the situation. I don't want others to help us, I want the people I'm familiar kf their fighting style with to fight with us. I think deku would want that too." I sighed and I was honestly a bit nervous. imagine your student comes up to you and tells so this shit...

"well, if everything what you just said I must say I'm very proud of you, young bakugo. you teamed up with the villains in order to save a hero in training, I bet not many people would have done that! we'll tell nezu about the situation, you go and tell your class about it. maybe some of you can stop by hatsune and get their stuff repaired...who knows what you d midoriya might be planning to do..." I didn't look him I into his eyes. I just nodded and left the room.

That was easier than I expected, I thought I had to explain everything first. I arrived at the dorms when denki and Mina were about to fight. "Mina I'm gonna kill you! I almost had a street!" denki whined but also yelled, so it was just monopoly that they were talking about. "hahaha! your own fault!" Mina mocked him. "oi. gather the class together! we've got something very important to discuss!" i yell at him. denki didn't say anything he just went to get everyone.

After almost ten minutes the whole class arrived, apologizing for being late because of some excuse.

"as you all know, midoriya has somehow turned into some kind of viligante. he even killed people. he left a note behind saying that he's gonna destroy an entire destrict and we have to stop him. we have to evacuate everyone there. he thinks that by killing people he's saving them. we have to stop him. and that's why we teamed up with the villains. this is a one time only thing where we won't attack the villains neither will they attack us. I know it sounds like shit, because it is shit but I'd rather have it be like shit then to loose over 100 people. I used to like in that place, we have to stop him. if we don't, well be unstoppable thinking that we don't care about him." I finished my sentence and saw that almost everyone in the class was shocked and terrified. I mean who wouldn't be if the broccoli in your class suddenly killed people an even turned into some type of viligant?

"haha! bakugou you're joking, right..?" charger said, no more asked he was clearly scared. he didn't want to believe what I just told them, who would? I stayed silent so he knew that I wasn't lying.
"well, we have to get ready then! I know what we all heard was cruel but we have to save our classmate! otherwise it wouldn't be manly at all!" it seems like the motivation shitty hair just said worked, many faces went from terrified to confident which is a good thing.

"tomorrow at 9am in this very room, don't be late and get ready for some serious shit."
I said walking back to my dorm leaving no chance to give them time to ask questions.

----------------------------------------
hello! sorry took a but again to finish this chapter:) so how are yall doing? for me in Germany it's almost summer holidays! only one and a half more weeks! but I'm scared of my report paper:(

pls vote if you liked this chapter thx<3

word count : 839