32.

deku pov

I was killing some random guy in an dark alleyway when I heard footsteps from about 50 meters away. they were a teenager, maybe some student who got out of school and started dealing drugs?

the lifeless body looked funny, his face was a mess. a funny mess. I mean his nose was literally next to his mouth while one of his eyes was were the nose should be, lol. I stood up and texted kuroguri telling him to pick me up and then I saw kacchan with some other heroes. god, this is gonna be amusing. I mean like pov your boyfriend finds out that you just killed someone and is just so calm about it and currently staring directly into your eyes, like who wouldn't freak out?!
oh right, me.

The portal appeared and I gestured them to go through it. back in bar I asked kuroguri for some iced water since I've stuff to explain.

"soo, as you can see. the person I killed a moment ago was completely innocent and did nothing wrong in his whole life! but you know, everyone has a side that no one knows, even the most innocent and nices persons in the world."
the looked at me as I took a sip of my water. "they just live 'til someone frees them."

"deku, what happened to you..? why are being so villainous..? what did they do to you?! what happened while we were gone?" he was 'concerned' about me. bro tf you don't have to act like you care. I rolled my eyes and looked at him.
"kacchan, to make it short. I don't care what I become. we all are going to die in the end and nothing can change that." I smiled and continued
"after I killed my parents they offered me to just stay here, I mean why not? and of course I killed many other people, like probably more than 15 or something." I looked him straight in the eyes waiting for him to react.
"young midoriya, I am very disappointed in you... you should have been my successor and now you are acting like a villain, I thought I had made the right decision..." he sighed and looked away, he was currently in his real form because due to that fight a few years ago he is only able to use his quirk about 3 hours a day. but it was kinda funny to see the real all might in front of me telling me how useless I am, like bitch I already know that I'm useless as fuck. but I want to be a bit useful before I die and kill as many people as I can, in order so save them.

"well, sucks to be you. I don't care, you could've let me die and act like nothing happened but since you're a hero you had to act like you cared about me. but looks like you cared a bit too much about me." I laughed a bit and saw his funny face, fear and speechless almost wanting to cry, pff. pathetic.

"young midoriya, I know that this is not the real you. you can still change, your mother would be so sad to see you like that. young bakugo was so worried that he couldn't sleep for days!" all might said, but he was more like trying to say that people worry about me.
"well, my parents are dead, lol. kacchan is probably just acting and you didn't even deny that you were just trying to be nice. so where's the point?" I took another sip of my water and told kurogiri to get me more.

"deku, that's not true! you know that I love you! I told you so many times, when you were happy, even when you were sad! just believe me! I'll do everything! please!" he begged, I really didn't know that he could beg. and all might didn't say anything.
"midoriya, you have worked so hard to get into ua, your class is worried about you, they are your friends remember?" Mt. lady tried tried to convince me.

"yeah, deku. do you remember the entrance exam or the usj attack? or when we finally got our hero license! weren't you happy?" kacchan was still trying like everyone.

"kacchan, I do love you but. don't try to convince me, if you can't accept my decisions then fuck off. all might, when I was young I admired you, until the age of 4, I got bullied every day and didn't know what to do, I asked you if I could become a hero without having a quirk, and with a single sentence you destroyed my last hope. and afterwards you were stupid enough to give me your damn quirk. Mt. lady, when I saw you first, my first thought was that your weakness must be the smaller areas where you can't use your quirk without destroying everything, so it was only useful when there was nothing around you, so basically useless since most shit happens in the city."

the front door opened and revealed 2 other people coming in. shigaraki and Dabi.

-------------------------------

heloooo0oo! my winter break started last Friday! but I got an 3(C) in my German exam T^T
but anyways, merry Christmas! I probably won't upload for another two weeks so happy new year I guess. I got a phone case, music box and some money for Christmas, and you? or do you guys even celebrate Christmas?

pls vote if you liked this chapter thx <3

word count : 933