4.

Deku

H-how did he find out..? I thought I had put on an good show... how is this possible?! Wait he said something about cutting. Fuck. Wait. Did he saw me cutting today?! Because if he knew that earlier he would have told me that.
So he found out today at lunch, huh?
Ugh i don't care right now its too much for me to handle. I'll just add some more cuts later.

I went back to the dorms, everyone in the lobby were playing truth or dare (i dont know what to write so¬-¬)
"deku-kun! You wanna play with us?"
Uraraka as kind as ever, huh? I first didn't wanted to go but somehow she convinced me to go. "okaaaaaay! Denki ! Truth or dareeeee!" mina practically yelled. "i. Will. Pick. Truuuuuuth!" same goes for denki.
"okaaaaaay, denki who is your crush??" mina went from happy to serious. "d-do i have t-to..?" denki was really nervous, lol. "yes, or do ya wanna die?" right now she looked like a psychopath who is about to kill you, it even scared me how she can glare at people sometimes. "it-its e-ehmm...
s-shinsou..." (i like this ship so let mee)

The whole class expect mina was shocked and shinsou was blushing like hell. Denki looked down trying to hide his red face but it was obvious. Wow, they looked like they've experienced something special I wish I could do that too, but I know that I'll never be able to.

The game continues. and class 1-a got to hear many new stuff. like shinsou was adopted by aizawa sensei and that kirishima actually has a skincare routine. after a while it was denkis turn again it was something about his siblings or something. and he just randomly picked someone. and this someone had to be kacchan.

"bakubro, t-truth or d-dare?" denki obviously wanted to get rid of this shit. I mean it's late and he just confessed to his crush a while ago.
"dare." his beautiful and calm voice was so cool but he had a big smirk on his face. like he was about to kill you "i d-dare you to hold your crush's hand for the rest of the game!" denki was obviously pissed of kacchan action and wanted revenge. Kacchan was struggling to stand up. I wonder who his crush would be, of course it would be more painful if he sat next to me but I know for sure that this is never gonna happen.

The whole class was watching kacchan trying to stand up and we all could tell that he was blushing like a tomato maybe his blush was more red than kirishima's hair. Kacchan walked very slowly maybe he wanted to make it more exciting or something...
He was going to kiris direction who sat next to me and todoroki. So it's kirishima, huh? We were the only ones sitting on this site so it must be him or todoroki, but that more unlikely. He walked to tawards to todoroki and looked at me. Why was he looking at me?! Look at your lover! "deku! Give me your damn hand! And don't you dare to ask anything stupid!" w-wait. Was he actually talking to me? The whole class was looking at me some would gasp out of their breath and some didn't do anything. Even todoroki looked at me. Wait he was actually looking at m-me?!" k-kacchan! Why d-do you want m-my hand?! Don't you have a crush on kirishima?!" it was real this time. I didn't act or something I hadn't done that for a long time. "you stupid nerd! Why should I like shitty hair?! I like you okay,are you happy now?! I fucking love you!" you could tell that kacchan was angry... wait. Did he just said that he loves me?! Who the fuck would ever love me? I'm useless, fat, ugly, selfish, depressed, gay, suicidal and more!

I gave him my hand and he really hold i-it! For the rest of the r-round. But he hold it really tight. I loved it but I think he reopened some cuts. I don't care right now I'll just recover them later. After about an hour the game was over but kacchan didn't wanted to let me go. He dragged me to his dorm and-and and...

---------------------------------------------------------
Yeah, you guys probably know what will happen but I'll end this chapter here to trigger you >:)

pls vote if you liked this chapter <3

Word count : 769