26.

kacchan pov

After lunch was over I saw deku sitting on his table looking outside. a small wind breeze entered the room. he somehow noticed me even tho I was pretty sneaky. he smiled at me and made a gesture to come to him. "kacchan how are you?" he suddenly asked, I should be the one asking him, heh "shouldn't I be asking you?" we looked us both in the eyes started laughing.

soon the rest of the class came in wondering why we were laughing so hard. but they didn't question it. after 2 minutes present mic came and the english lesson started.

〔 time skip cuz yall know English〕

the lesson ended and deku came towards to me. I could see that he was not in the mood to deal with the class anymore.
"wanna go somewhere?" I asked, some of the class were still there and they were shocked. like, oh my gosh bakugo the aggressive boy just asked to hang out with someone!
but deku just nodded. I kissed his cheek to hopefully make him feel better, and it did. he was now a smiling broccoli.

"d-deku, are you and bakugou d-dating?!" uraraka started. he was looking down, I wonder what was going on in his head.
"yes, izuku midoriya is my boyfriend" I confidently said
deku looked at me, he had a slight blush on his face wich amused me. "for real bro?" jirou asked, we nodded.

"that was unexpected but okay mon amie" ayoama said, well it wasnt really unexpected but he couldn't knew since he wasn't there at the game night.

we quickly went to the dorms to put our stuff down and headed out. "kacchan where are we going??" he curiously asked
"we will see" i said with a smile. we first got some food and then started to go to the place where I wanted to take him to. the playground.

"kacchan are we going to your house??" deku asked, well I would have thought the same thing if I didn't knew where we were going, since it's near my house.

After a few minutes my boyfriend asked if we were going to the playground maybe. well he was right, he can be really smart if he wants to.

but he just never wants to.

After 2 minutes we arrived, he was really happy. I can't blame him it's our childhood place and he guessed it right.

it was not a real date but it really felt like one. we sat down on the ground and just started talking. he told me about the household he was living in, including the abuse. I told about mine, that the old hag and my dad were still alive. and somehow two hours passed and night has fallen.

we decided to walk back to ua because we didn't want to get an Uber. on our way back we passed by a 24/7 market and I went in there to buy some food. deku didn't wanted to come in since he didn't wanted to see any people right now (can relate to that)

so I entered the store and saw a kid who was buying many sweets, why are they even outside at this hour?

I bought some ramen, other noddles, some drinks and ice cream for both of us. the woman took the money and gave me a bag and waved her goodbye. BUT. I was still packing! you only say goodbye to a customer when they are at the door! but I WASN'T. it's rude! but I didn't say anything and just tch-ed.

when I left the store deku was nowhere seen. he probably hid somewhere to scare me. but even after 20 minutes he hasn't shown up. I started looking around the store. and after a few minutes I found a note behind the store.

hand out all
might if you
want hin back

-league of
villains

that's all the note said.
"son of bitches" i said and quickly walked back to the dorms to rell aizawa about it.