34.

kurogiris pov

"shigaraki you son of a bitch! how dare you to build hotels on this fucking street, do you now how much I have to pay now?!" Dabi screamed, it was just a normal evening, the league playing some silly games and someone losing their mind. since they were so into the game I doubt that they were going to an attack anytime soon. so I decided to clean the bathroom because the hero Mt. lady said that it looked gross, I mean she was not wrong but it just made me uncomfortable that even a hero complained about the bathroom.

I first went into a small room which only contained some cleaning essentials and got a mop and some clean cloths to clean up the blood. when i opened the door I was greeted by a person lying by the bathtub almost dying because of the blood which flowed down his arm. I was a bit surprised, I knew that he might be depressed or even suicidal but I never imagined that he would do that today. I quickly made a portal and picked him up and walked through it. it was a hospital for villains, no one know about this hospital but due to the fact that the heros are not letting us in any hospital this place was built. for either kidnapped doctors or villains with a healing quirk.

when they saw me holding him they immediately put him into a room and hooked an IV Maschine onto him. I texted shigaraki telling him that we were in the hospital and that he should not worry about us.

I sat there wondering if the young boy was going to survive. I must say that I was a bit concerned about him but as soon as one of the doctors came out smiling I knew that the situation has cleared down. he said that I could go in but also that I should be as quiet as I can since they put him into medical sleep for now- he should wake up in about 2 hours. that's when I remembered something; his friend bakugo. didn't he say that he loved him? and midoriya returned the love, I think it would be only right to tell him about his situation, I know that he is not dying right now but maybe it already happened one time, maybe he knows how to handle this. I'm not really the person who gives much affection to others but I care about them very much.

I made a portal into the ua dorms. as soon as I went through it I was greeted by a boy with yellow hair with a black lightning bold on it. he was shocked and as soon as he recognized me his shocked expression went to a scared one. "please calm down, I am currently taking care of midoriya. can you please go and get bakugo for me? you can inform aizawa or all might about it too, I just need to get bakugo to him now." he stood there for about a minute trying to realize what just happened. it sure must be hard, I mean what would I do if a pro hero came up to me saying that he needs to talk to one of my friends and comrades?

but he nodded and ran up to where the dorms probably were. I was lucky that no one was at the lounge right now or else I would have to explain everything and that could be a bit troublesome. after 2 minutes I could hear some explosions going off, telling that his lover was coming my way. "where the fuck is he?! bring me to him now!" he screamed, but I could see that he was tearing up a bit. "please calm down bakugo. he is in the hospital for villains now, I'll make a portal okay? I think the yellow haired boy is going to tell your teacher so you don't have to go to him." the calmness of my voice didn't seem to calm him down so I just made a portal back to the hospital.

--------------------------------------
heloooo0oo! I'm not dead, yayyy. I guess winter depression got me a bit, 2 weeks ago I wrote my first suicide notes but that's the past now :) btw how are yall doing?

pls vote if u liked this chapter thx<3

word count : 737