13.

bakugo pov

what's wrong with this nerd?! why the fuck did he flinched?! I thought that everything was okay now! maybe not everything... "deku, are you alright?" he didn't respond. I gently touched his shoulder, but he looked even more scared and ran away. what the fuck. (now our confused kacchan has to pay for the food, rip x-x)

he wasn't at the dorms, and not home either. where the fuck did he go?! I called him like 20 times! where could he be?! ughhhhhh. he wasn't at the roof either, fuuuuuck! wait.
*flashback(ofc uwu) *
"just die you stupid deku! do everyone a favor and swan dive off this fucking school building!!"
"hehe, don't worry kacchan... you'll be happy soon enough.."
*flashback end *
the middle school building..!

fuck! I have to get there and if it is the last fucking thing I do in my fucking life! I ran while I used my quirk. I'm in big trouble if aizawa sensei finds out..! but it doesn't matter now. all I have to do is to save my broccoli head.

when I arrived there I saw him. this fucking greenette was about to jump!
"deku, dont jump, please! we can talk about it, I mean it! how many times do I have to tell you that I fucking love you!!" I almost cried, but it doesn't matter he can see this site of me(uwu). the site that only he knows.
"you know kacchan, you are a really good actor... I mean look at you, you even followed me to this beautiful place!" he sickly laughed "deku, please you don't have to do this." I spoke softly "you know kacchan... it's already too late. I can't be saved and I never will be saved, not until the end.
hehe" before I could say anything he jumped. and once again my body was moving on its own. even my quirk automatically activated!

as I ran I saw him falling. deeper and deeper. I almost lost my hope, but at least I have to try. I have to do everything in order to save my broccoli head. I jumped off and activated my quirk.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I cached him. what a fucking relief.
he blacked out once again. "hah, this stupid nerd..." I said while I walked back to the dorms to get help from aizawa sensei (somehow it's always aizawa, never the police or something xD)

when I arrived no one was in the main room, I got lucky huh? I found aizawa in the kitchen (making a coffee ofc uwu)" aizawa! deku tried to kill himself again! what do I do?!" and once again I was crying of course, shit. he flinched, was I too loud or did it surprised him too much?? "where is he." he was cold and serious "in the main room" I said as we walked to the main room. he was still there laying there in peace, what a relief. aizawa just looked at him "just bring him to your dorm and make sure there aren't any sharp things or pills in your room. I just nodded and left.

just as I lied him down I heard a big explosion. I went down to see what happened, I saw the people who I didn't wanted to see now...
"well, do you think that this is a good timing~?" a very familiar voice said.

---------------------------------------------------------
yaaaay, finally down with this shit!!
okay well story time:)
I had a random crush and he literally is an fucking asshole. and I also hope that my death note works on him ☺️☺️

pls vote if you liked this cbapter <3

word count : 613