17.

kacchan pov

After I left deku to go back to my dorm to do my homework and to make sure that there were no razors, no pills and only bandages. when I finished both I sat down on my bed and looked towards to my table where a framed picture of me and deku stood. he looked so sweet and careless... "I wish it could be like that again.." I said out loud, I smiled a bit.
I just have to help him and and to give him some time. wait. didn't he say that he'll be back in 10 minutes?! it's been 30 minutes already, fuck!

I ran to his dorm seeing uraraka on the way. "hey baku-" she started "we don't have time now, deku might be dying right now. just come." I said in a cold tone. she was shocked, when we arrived the door was not locked, typical deku, never thinking about something like that. when uraraka saw him she immediately used her quirk on him "bakugo, get him to recovery girl! I'll tell aizawa sensei. hurry up!" She screamed and ran to aizawa. I picked deku up and ran to recovery girl.

I slammed the door open and saw recovery girl sitting on a chair and probably shocked by my rudeness.
"deku is dying right now! I don't know how but he isn't breathing that much!" i cried, she immediately put him on a bed and started checking everything. she told me to get out while she was doing... whatever she was doing(I don't know anything about medical stuff, don't blame me)

when I got out I saw uraraka and aizawa sensei standing next to the door. "she's checking on him now." I said without looking at them. I could see that uraraka was crying a bit and aizawa had looked down the whole time. "you two can go back first, I'll tell you when he is awake." I said, this time looking at them. they nodded and uraraka went back to the dorms to inform everyone while aizawa went to the teachers room to tell all might.
I was sitting on the floor now, sobbing and hoping for deku to awake soon. after an hour I almost fell asleep but then suddenly the door opened and I immediately stood up. "he's in a stable condition now. but don't be too loud. he's sleeping right now." she said with a small smile.

I quickly walked in and saw deku lying on the bed, peacefully and beautiful. i called uraraka to tell her that he was stable now and if she could inform aizawa about it. I let out a small sigh of relief and looked over to recovery girl who was looking at me. her smile went to a smirk, after I realized why she was smirking I had a slight blush on me. "hey, old lady! it's not that what you think! we're just friends!" i yelled she was just fucking amused by it "well, it's always friend before lovers, right?" she smiled, wtf bro. I even got more angry "well, I'm actually his bully! that's right! I really regretted that I bullied him, but I'm still his enemy!" ha, now she can't say anything! "well, there's also a saying that it's always enemy's before lovers, hehe" she smirked, I was so pissed I wanted to kill her!

but sadly uraraka and aizawa came in. got lucky this time, old lady. I tch-ed (still don't know how to write it¬-¬) and left the room.

---------------------------------------------------------
bonjour, my little friend. how are you?? I'm just bored, don't judge me
>:( soo how are y'all doing?? I'm doing pretty good

pls vote if you liked this chapter <3

word count : 625