CHAPTER 21

・・・NARRATION

"Congratulations to us!"

The group cheered as soon as their final examinations were done. And now, they're on their semester break. The ten monsters all had their own plans for the short vacation, with some coming home with the other.

After a week of endless working and studying, the ten friends finally successfully finished their final examinations and school pageant. Indeed, they would never accomplish any of their milestones without each other.

"Where are you off to?" Soobin asked as he looked at his friends then gave a small smile at Lia after. Soobin, being the man he is, courageously asked Lia if she wanted to come home with him for the break.

At first, Lia was hesitant since his family was all vampires. However, she saw how Soobin had a pure heart. She already knew that he got this from his loving family, so she didn't worry about it so much. Plus, her mother even encouraged her.

"Kai and I are going to my home!" Yuna exclaimed as she nudged the arm of the gorgon beside her. Just as expected from their goofy friends, they were quick to tease them, making Kai blush at that.

"Meeting the fam!" Taehyun teased as Kai rolled his eyes at him. Being Kai's best friend, Taehyun actually knew that Kai was coming with Yuna for the semester break. He just wanted to take this chance to tease him.

"Kai, remember everything I taught you!" Lia said. The girl actually gave advice to Kai about Yuna before. However, just like everybody else, he was in denial of his feelings then. Now, he might have man up already.

"Well, they're not the only ones meeting the fam," Ryujin smirked as she eyed Taehyun and Chaeryeong — the new couple. The group was really happy with the news, especially since they especially wanted the two to get back together.

"Smash your opponents, okay?" Beomgyu slung his arm around Taehyun, who rolled his eyes in return. The ice prince was talking about those who aren't supportive of their relationship. "All troops deployed!"

"I can pack your knives," Soobin said creepily as the others stared at him in shock. The vampire just looked like he wanted to kill someone! Even Lia's mouth fell agape with the latter's statement. "I'm just kidding!"

"I'm going to my home alone for the meantime," Chaeryeong chuckled as she sneakily draped her hand over her boyfriend and pulled him nearer to her. "But I bet the spirit of the sea will miss me!"

"You have no idea," Taehyun pouted and took the chance to plant a peck on his girlfriend's lips. Half of the group gasped while the half of them stared at them with so much disgust. The couple had to laugh at that.

"Y'all are making me feel so single," Soobin frowned as he placed his hands over his waist.

"If only you both make a damn move," Chaeryeong rolled her eyes as she eyed both Lia and Soobin. The group wasn't aware that Soobin actually confessed to her... It was just that they were too afraid of taking a big step.