CHAPTER 22

・・・CHAERYEONG

"Hurry up!"

My brows furrowed as I shook Taehyun back and forth. Yeji asked Taehyun and me to help her in her event but this guy right here loved his bed more than his friend! He was groaning and yanking my hand away.

"I'm done with you!" I hissed and planned to leave his room, not planning to wait for Taehyun at all. Yeji could survive without that spirit of the sea and she could use me more than him! "Just sleep, you dumbo!"

After a few minutes, I heard rustling.

"Wait! I'm coming!" Taehyun shouted back as I saw him putting on his button-down polo. I massaged my temples as I had enough of all his 'waits'. I went near him and buttoned-down his polo for him.

"You're... scary..." Taehyun mumbles as he pointed at my fuming face. His calculated breathing shows just how afraid he was of an angry Chaeryeong. I took a deep breath to keep my composure. This relationship of ours was starting to stress me out.

"I told you to sleep early! But, you just played a mobile game!" I saw Taehyun wince at my scolding and then just look down to show me how sorry he was. I had to bite my lip to stifle a smile when he pouted.

"I'm sorry," he said and wore his jacket. Instead of answering him, I rushed to the kitchen to quickly make him an easy breakfast. I did not want any more time to waste since being late was in the least of my priorities.

Taehyun followed me to the kitchen, after getting all prepped up for whatever Yeji planned. I almost laughed when I saw in his face the determination to calm me down. I could not help but smile when he brought my favorite teddy bear with him, which belonged to him also.

"Mimi says he's sorry." I chuckled when Taehyun took his teddy bear, Mimi, from his room. It was originally his but I claimed it as mine since it was cute. I shook my head and handed him the sandwich I made.

"I'm not mad," I huffed as I took a bite on mine. My brows furrowed when he placed his sandwich down and draped his arms around my waist. I looked away when I realized that our faces were just inches away from kissing.

"But, you're angry," he said.

"Not anymore. But, I will if you keep pushing that I am," I raised a brow at him and watched him chuckle.

To be honest, this wasn't Taehyun's personality at all. He is more of a bossy type, and I was the calmer one. However, when together, our personalities change. We were too comfortable with each other, that was why we got to show hidden sides of ourselves.

"I'll treat you to ice cream later," Taehyun said, probably in hopes of calming me down. My eyes lit up in delight but my lips fell agape when he suddenly planted a peck on my lips.

I cleared my throat as he smirked at me.