CHAPTER 25

・・・YUNA

"Why do you look so excited?"

I bit my bottom lip to stifle a smile at Yeji's question. I haven't told the girls yet! The five of us girls were here in the cafeteria for lunch since the boys said that they were going to do something.

"I think Beom might have told me something," Ryujin smirked as she took a sip of her drink. So, Kai told the boys already?

"You're hiding something from us now, huh?" Chaeryeong scoffed and acted angrily. Lia was wiggling her eyebrows at me. I had to facepalm at them.

"Kai and are...." I confessed. "We're having dinner later."

"So, a date?" Lia asked, and I aggressively shook my head. It was only a dinner!

"It's a dinner!" I massaged my temples out of frustration. Then after, I heard the laughter of the four girls surrounding me.

"I'm not allowing a dinner," Chaeryeong shook her head and pointed at Ryujin and me. "The both of you are going on a date later."

Oh, right! Ryujin told us that Beomgyu invited her to the Cherry Blossom Festival. I was kind of stressed with Ryujin because she didn't seem to notice Beomgyu's feelings.

Hello? Beomgyu invited her to the Cherry Blossom Festival!

"If they have a date," Yeji said as I closed my eyes, already stressed out. "Then the boys must have helped Kai prepare."

"But Kai is there, though," my brows furrowed when Ryujin pointed elsewhere. I followed her hand, and there I saw Kai.

With Ahn Yujin.

An unexplainable feeling gushed through my skin as I watched them laugh with each other. Kai... really looked like he enjoyed Yujin's company. After all, he liked her.

Or... he still likes her.

I didn't notice that hours had already passed, and it seemed like my mood deteriorated after that. I knew I was supposed to be excited about the dinner, but I felt out of it.

"Don't mind them, Yuna!" Lia exclaimed as she applied blush to my cheeks. The girls volunteered to help me prepare. "There's a reason Kai would go on a dinner date with you!"

She's right, Yuna. Date... dinner... or whatever it was, I'm the one with Kai. Yujin is out of the picture for now.

My eyes widened when I heard a knock on the door as the girls' squeals followed. I immediately slid on my heels as Yeji fixed my hair.

"He's here!" Chaeryeong yelped when she peeked outside through the curtains. I panicked too! My heart was beating so fast!