CHAPTER 28

・・・NARRATION

TXT OUTFITS

TXT OUTFITS

"Where are the girls?"

Yeonjun frantically asked as he wandered his eyes around as if he would see the girls. The boys knew that their partners would opt to go there together because... of girls' stuff.

"Calm down..." Kai chuckled and patted the latter's shoulder. "Yeji won't ditch you."

"Well, she told the girls that she hated waiting for you because you're so whiny," Taehyun said, making the boys laugh, except Yeonjun, who pouted.

"Not as whiny as this one, though," Yeonjun snickered and casually pointed at Beomgyu, who looked nervous since earlier.

"Hey, Gyu," Soobin called his best friend before slinging an arm over his neck. "You can do this. Don't be too nervous."

Beomgyu sighed and nodded — knowing full well that the latter was right. He should enjoy this night because his date was the girl he loved. After all, he has a surprise later.

"Do I look good?" Beomgyu asked as he fixed his tie. Of course, he was conscious with his looks again — all that for the fire elemental.

"I'm sure as heck that I look better than you," Taehyun spat and flipped his short hair sassily — flexing his brown hair. "I look better in brown than y'all dumbasses."

Taehyun went through with his plan to dye his hair. Saying it was good was an understatement, but the boy was looking forward to seeing his girlfriend. They were matching again.

"Well..." Yeonjun butted in. "I look better in black."

"Hey!" Beomgyu retorted and playfully crossed his arms. "I'm the one who looks better! Not you!"

"If that's the case...." Kai smirked and placed his hands in his pockets. "I'm the king of blondes."

Yeonjun and Beomgyu dyed their hair black yesterday because they wanted a change. Not going to lie, the two looked so handsome with it. Kai also dyed his hair blonde — and everyone was going crazy over it.