CHAPTER 26

・・・YEJI

"You look like you're going to k-word someone."

I rolled my eyes when Chaeryeong smirked at me. I then looked back at Yeonjun, who was laughing with Giselle a few feet away from us.

We were in the school garden, and for some reason, they were together? Like... why? I mean, I'm not jealous. I'm just wondering.

"I'm not," I hissed. "Why are they even together anyways? Did I miss something in the dance club?"

My brows furrowed when Chaeryeong laughed loudly.

"I love it when y'all pretend to be cool even when you're so jealous," she said in between laughter. I closed my eyes out of stress for this girl.

"I'm not jealous!" I massaged my temples, making her chuckle. I glared at her before returning my attention to Yeonjun and Giselle.

My lips parted when Giselle whispered something to Yeonjun's ear, and he laughed! He had the audacity to laugh!

"Ooh," Chaeryeong laughed again. "This is getting intense."

"Don't be jealous, Yej," she said, making me raise a brow at her. "The both of you act like you're already dating each other anyways."

That made me silent for a moment.

Chaeryeong was right, though. Even though I haven't even said 'yes' to Yeonjun, he has already treated me like his girlfriend. For sure, Giselle is just a friend... right?

"You have the upper hand in this," Chaeryeong added. "Yeonjun is courting you, not her."

For some reason, that eased my emotions for a little bit. But still, I wouldn't say I liked how Giselle looked at Yeonjun.

"Alright," I sighed. "I'm jealous."

I pouted when Chaeryeong burst into a peal of laughter! When was she going to stop laughing?!

I think my jealousy just meant that I liked Yeonjun that much. And also because... way before he courted me, that girl kept clinging onto him already.

Plus, what were they even talking about? Was it that funny that that damn Yeonjun had to laugh? And Giselle was grinning!

"Make your damn move, Hwang," Chaeryeong whispered to me. "You're getting nowhere with this."

As much as possible, I'd like to ignore Chaeryeong's words. She's most likely getting me into trouble. And that, I do not want.

"You're so funny!" I arched a brow when Giselle squealed and flirtatiously smacked Yeonjun's arm. I had to look away at that.