CHAPTER 27

・・・NARRATION

The school dance was fast approaching.

Half of the over 1,000 students in Monster High were fussing about what to wear while the rest... were worrying about getting a date.

Lucky for Beomgyu, he got one already.

Among the three unofficial couples, only Beomgyu and Ryujin remained most peaceful and relaxed — the others were... somehow awkward with each other.

"What are you going to perform at the school dance?" Ryujin asked the ice prince, who scooted closer to her embrace.

The two elementals were currently in Ryujin's dorm, cuddling in her bed. It was a good thing that Lia was out. Or else she would have to bear seeing two flirty people.

"That's my secret," Beomgyu whispered with his eyes closed. The girl was caressing his hair but playfully pulled it when the latter refused to answer her.

"Why?!" The ice prince pouted as he opened his eyes. Ryujin only rolled his eyes at Beomgyu, making him plant a quick peck on the girl's lips.

Beomgyu wanted to make his performance a surprise — that even the boys didn't know about it. He wanted to make it magical.

Everything just for Shin Ryujin.

"We're not even dating, but you like to kiss my lips." Ryujin frowned. She was careful not to show Beomgyu her blushing face.

Or else he would shower her with endless teasing.

"Plus, I didn't even tell you I like you!" She added as the boy chuckled.

It was true, though. Ryujin hasn't even confessed to Beomgyu — but she felt that her feelings were obvious enough. After all, she fell first.

And everyone could say that Beomgyu fell harder.

"Save your confession soon, popsicle," Beomgyu confidently said. Ryujin was about to retort, but she decided to let him have it.

"Hey, Beom?" Ryujin called as Beomgyu hummed. He closed his eyes as the girl caressed his hair again.

"What if you...." The girl looked down. "Fall out of love with me?"

Beomgyu's brows furrowed. He wondered if he lacked showing his love to her. Nevertheless, he had to assure his girl no matter what.

"That won't happen," he softly answered.

Ryujin took a deep breath. She knew that there was a huge possibility that Beomgyu would fall out of love with her anytime. She thought that... he might get bored with her.