Chapter 5

Bronze treasure chest?

Lin Yuan looked at the system of the warehouse grid, no reason for some worry: "this box will not have a bomb?"

The system doesn't pay attention to Lin Yuan.

In order to be on the safe side, Lin Yuan went to the bathroom for a reason, and then opened the first bronze treasure box he got.

[task reward: professional piano level]

at the moment when the bronze treasure chest was opened, Lin Yuan suddenly had countless piano skills in his mind.

What arpeggios, chords, lunzhi, big jumps, octaves, even 36 scales and so on.

"That's it?"

Lin Yuan is not very satisfied.

Because the original owner already has the level of blue star piano band 10, which is not difficult for children who are determined to engage in music since childhood.

It's better to reward songs or novels.

It seems that the system is not very satisfied with Lin Yuan's attitude. It replies Lin Yuan with a mechanical synthetic sound without emotional ups and downs: "the treasure chest is divided into four levels: bronze, silver, gold and diamond. However, even if it is the lowest level of bronze treasure chest, what it has must be of certain value."

"What is the level of professional piano?"

Lin Yuan has to figure out what the system's standard for "specialty" is.

The system responds: "the piano level that the host has now is beyond that of most ordinary people. Even some gifted piano talents have to work hard for at least 10 years to reach this level. As for the so-called piano level 10 of the host, isn't it the level that all primary school students can pass?"

"All right."

Lin Yuan accepted the result, ignoring the irony of the last sentence of the system: "what is the level above the professional level?"

"Behind the specialty is the top level, behind the top is the master level, and then the perfect level, corresponding to silver treasure chest, gold treasure chest and precious diamond treasure chest respectively."

"When will I have these treasures?"

"This requires the host to extract by virtue of its own strength and luck. Generally speaking, there are two channels to obtain it. The first channel is to complete the task of publishing the system; the second channel is to achieve a certain standard of reputation points, such as your total reputation breaking 10000."

"What's my reputation now?"

As soon as Lin Yuan's voice fell, several lines of light blue font appeared in front of his eyes:

[age: 19]

[life: 22]

[painting: 45]

[Literature: 105]

[Music: 2509]

[comprehensive: 2659]

[Others: waiting to open]

the two categories of painting and literature have not changed, but the music category has not increased Less.

It is estimated that it is the addition of piano skills that I have just acquired, as well as the reputation I gained when recording the song "life is like summer flowers".

It seems that if the total reputation wants to break ten thousand, we have to wait for the official release of life like summer flowers.