Chapter 65

Of course, Lin Yuan doesn't have to wait for a death to become a God. The earth behind him is an inexhaustible treasure house of art.

And he firmly believes that the system will overcome the disease sooner or later!

It should be mentioned here that novels such as the gift of Maggie often have deeper meanings, such as reflecting the social class contradictions and injustice at that time.

But Lin Yuan lives in blue star.

Therefore, this story is just a story. The text pays more attention to the story itself, and it will not have such profound meaning. Many discussions about those years are just a taste.

At this time, he was eating in the canteen.

Sitting next to him is Xia Fanhe.

Today's Xia fan seems to be a little absent-minded, and his sight has no focal length. The simple hand that noticed this shook in front of Xia fan's eyes:

"what do you think, so absent-minded?"

Lin Yuan also looked at this friend with concern.

Xia fan looked up and said awkwardly, "don't laugh at me. I signed up for this year's" blooming "last night."

Simple smell speech, and Lin Yuan look at each other, and then puff a chuckle.

As the most popular talent show in Qinzhou, "blooming" is held once a year, and many young girls with music dreams yearn for this show -

Xia fan is one of them.

However, in the past two years, Xia fan has participated in "Shengfang" twice, both of which have stopped in the top 100, which has deeply hit Xia fan. When she lost the election last year, she even cried and said: "she will never participate in this program again."

Last year's words are still in my ears.

As a result, the registration channel for "Shengfang" has just opened this year. Xia fan can't wait to register again. He seems to have forgotten what he said and the previous two blows.

"Do you both want to die?"

Xia fan glares at the two people laughing.

Lin Yuan instantly gathered a smile: "I support."

Simple also a face serious: "chase your dream."

Xia fan's expression is a little slow.

As a result, the two men puffed and laughed again.

Xia fan was furious: "do you think it's funny?"

The desire for survival makes simple and Lin Yuan hold back a smile.

Xia fan snorted: "the third time, I promise, this year is the last time to participate in the competition!"

"That's what you said last year," he said quietly

Then he cried out in pain because Xia fan stepped on him.

Lin Yuan said: "when we wait for the game, we go to the stage to cheer for you, just like the previous two years."

"That's about the same."

Xia fan stood up: "in this case, you two also help me. I think I didn't get into the top 100 in the last two years, mainly because of mistakes in choosing songs. This year, I must choose the most suitable song for me, so that the judges have nothing to say."

"Good."

Lin Yuan and Jian Jian did not refuse.

In fact, it is mainly Lin Yuan's opinion.